Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Team Players Post Pic 4"S Here

37292 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by chrissy16.

Page 1669 of 2487
PrintE-mailLink
dimples123's avatar - disney21
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #65843
October 8, 2008
3801 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2015, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

MrLucky777's account is now inactive!

It's funny how someone comes on here and start posting number combos and says that he or she is a Winner and then that person is dogged out and questioned about their hit! From what I read, everyone in Ga should have had 333 today because his method told him and he shared!

People, we need to do better!

Oh my lord does anyone know why he's being blocked.

He didn't do anything but post what he liked.

Please allow him back on

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10163 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2015, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Oh my lord does anyone know why he's being blocked.

He didn't do anything but post what he liked.

Please allow him back on

I strongly suspect it's someone who already has a history not viewed favorably by Todd.

dimples123's avatar - disney21
      Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #65843
      October 8, 2008
      3801 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I strongly suspect it's someone who already has a history not viewed favorably by Todd.

Wow

Well look out 2833 3323 3030 9949 8973 is what I like soon

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10163 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Wow

Well look out 2833 3323 3030 9949 8973 is what I like soon

excellent choices, I like as well !

Mommysb's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
          NYC
          United States
          Member #147402
          October 1, 2013
          7271 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2015, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

added:

0457  1457  2457  3457  8457

Hey Sam I see u threw in NYC pick four there in Georgia !! 

Good luck and good luck to all the GA players

woodbine ga
            United States
            Member #142229
            May 6, 2013
            1358 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2015, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Smash store QP for eve

3595, 3044. 1511, 0358, 1572, 1097, the number on my jury ck ,Bash 0585. 8599,

i'm trying to channel Aliens cause i know they can travel in time and give me the next winning PB winning numbers

QBATL79's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              NORCROSS
              United States
              Member #160767
              November 7, 2014
              223 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2015, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, Sherita, but I disagree.

I think common sense dictates a player be highly suspicious when an unknown newbie suddenly shows up on the scene and starts posting about how great he and his system is, everybody needs to follow him, putting $100 on this number, putting $100 on that number, etc.

During his brief stay, he made several rude and antagonistic comments towards me and the numbers I posted. The list I posted last night contained quite a few triple numbers. Immediately following my post, he started up again, stating in a definitive, authoritative and condescending manner that TRIPLES WERE NOT HITTING TONIGHT,  referring me to his previous post, as if I were some sort of dummy that does not know how to pick cash 4 numbers. I could care less how he picks his numbers, and I'm not about to abandon my method of picking numbers because he claims he has all the answers ! I made another post and advised Mr777 not to be sure about triples not being in the forecast for Sunday night.

Lo and behold, at 11:34pm, we find out that Mr777 was wrong again. A triple did hit- 4434. Now all of a sudden he changes his tune. He totally contradicts his previous posts and claims a big win, 4434 combo 10 times ! Who in their right mind would not question such an outrageous claim after he made such a big production about triples were not hitting Sunday night. Was he intentionally trying to mislead LP players ? It still doesn't make any sense to me, but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

BTW, who posted the triples 5755/5575 for Friday night. I did. Not Mr777, even though he apparently got a win off of my post. He did not even know how much a triple in the Cash 4 paid, but yet he's some kind guru already ?

Mr777 plainly stated the triples he was posting were for Cash 4, so just how does he get any credit for a triple showing in the Cash 3 ? There is no connection !

People like this do not impress me in the slightest. I say good riddance !

Kalo I have to agree with you. It isn't making sense to me at all. If one felt so strongly that a triple wouldn't hit last night why would you put so much money on one to hit $50,000? Seems suspect to me as well, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Anyway, good luck on the eve draw! I don't post much anymore ....too much shade in the areaCool

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Vtracs is My Game!
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #3617
                February 6, 2004
                7420 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, Sherita, but I disagree.

I think common sense dictates a player be highly suspicious when an unknown newbie suddenly shows up on the scene and starts posting about how great he and his system is, everybody needs to follow him, putting $100 on this number, putting $100 on that number, etc.

During his brief stay, he made several rude and antagonistic comments towards me and the numbers I posted. The list I posted last night contained quite a few triple numbers. Immediately following my post, he started up again, stating in a definitive, authoritative and condescending manner that TRIPLES WERE NOT HITTING TONIGHT,  referring me to his previous post, as if I were some sort of dummy that does not know how to pick cash 4 numbers. I could care less how he picks his numbers, and I'm not about to abandon my method of picking numbers because he claims he has all the answers ! I made another post and advised Mr777 not to be sure about triples not being in the forecast for Sunday night.

Lo and behold, at 11:34pm, we find out that Mr777 was wrong again. A triple did hit- 4434. Now all of a sudden he changes his tune. He totally contradicts his previous posts and claims a big win, 4434 combo 10 times ! Who in their right mind would not question such an outrageous claim after he made such a big production about triples were not hitting Sunday night. Was he intentionally trying to mislead LP players ? It still doesn't make any sense to me, but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

BTW, who posted the triples 5755/5575 for Friday night. I did. Not Mr777, even though he apparently got a win off of my post. He did not even know how much a triple in the Cash 4 paid, but yet he's some kind guru already ?

Mr777 plainly stated the triples he was posting were for Cash 4, so just how does he get any credit for a triple showing in the Cash 3 ? There is no connection !

People like this do not impress me in the slightest. I say good riddance !

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't agree with the bashing that goes on, whether right or wrong, everyone has the right to post what they want. The REAL problem is when $$$$$ amount are spoken, people tend to go off the deep end!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

pg008's avatar - disney25
                  lithonia,Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #59558
                  March 19, 2008
                  171 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2015, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    869 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2015, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Man a good argument brings out people who never post in here! Lol! Tonight I am going with 6832, 6666, 2222, 7777, 4232, 4323 and 6565.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2015, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't agree with the bashing that goes on, whether right or wrong, everyone has the right to post what they want. The REAL problem is when $$$$$ amount are spoken, people tend to go off the deep end!

To be fair to the posters own admittance he got banned. So don't waste time defending them too much. People can play and spend what they want but it ducks to brag on hitting a number that you swore would not hit. I  side with the people who post here daily that we see win and lose like the rest of us. So let's get back to being a community and posting our picks, helpful hints and mostly wins. Good luck all.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Vtracs is My Game!
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #3617
                        February 6, 2004
                        7420 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Man a good argument brings out people who never post in here! Lol! Tonight I am going with 6832, 6666, 2222, 7777, 4232, 4323 and 6565.

People who never post in here...if that was for me, check my record. I have been around for awhile...good luck to you!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Albany, GA
                          United States
                          Member #100611
                          November 15, 2010
                          10163 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2015, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, I would not have had any problem if he had simply posted his numbers without all the fanfare and let the chips fall where they may. He's the one that started the bashing with the brash and rude comments toward a veteran poster. Dogged me out on my predictions that a triple was coming Sunday evening, like I was some kind of mentally challenged fool, and then still wants to get all the accolades and bandy about the big $$$ amounts. Even after the tables are turned around on him and he is proved wrong again! We all get the numbers wrong, that's to be expected and is the nature of the beast.  I've seen these kind of know-it all attention craving personalities come and go over the years and they invariably don't last very long. A little humility goes a lot further than trying to prove how great one's so called system is. BTW,  He sent me a PM asking me for the next number after I posted the 1131, saying he "trusted me". But when I failed to answer (he had already rubbed me the wrong way), it was as if he was on a mission to prove that his picks were superior than mine and was overtly antagonistic towards my posts. I never push my picks down anyone's throat. I don't care if anybody plays them or not, I just post what I think may be coming and hope for the best. My point is that your comments seem to be misdirected. Mr777 started the bashing. I'm patient up to a point, but if he continues to dish it out, he should be prepared to be on the receiving end of some flack himself.

Albany, GA
                            United States
                            Member #100611
                            November 15, 2010
                            10163 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2015, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

To be fair to the posters own admittance he got banned. So don't waste time defending them too much. People can play and spend what they want but it ducks to brag on hitting a number that you swore would not hit. I  side with the people who post here daily that we see win and lose like the rest of us. So let's get back to being a community and posting our picks, helpful hints and mostly wins. Good luck all.

amen to that !

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2015, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

People who never post in here...if that was for me, check my record. I have been around for awhile...good luck to you!

Ok I did! I went all the way back to December and unless I am missing something today was the first day this year you posted in this forum. The comment was not really directed at you though. There are posters such as Kal, Big AL and Duchess just to name a few that post and win regularly. To defend a new guy over them I would not do. Please don't upset and run off people that post several times a day and win monthly. They don't have to post anything and keep there winning numbers to themselves. I am not here to argue but just to enlighten. Good luck all!

Page 1669 of 2487