Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 1/1 - 1/31/2013

Topic closed. 1732 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Knightsquad.

Page 68 of 116
PrintE-mailLink
west palm beach
United States
Member #97318
September 14, 2010
285 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Sunday will be my last time I will post my workout chart. I will not go into details, I just won't post for Florida anymore. I will post for the other states like New York, GA, Texas, North Carloina, South Carloina, and many more. Good Luck guys.

Crazya305

Just wanted to let you know I LOVE your work and you're good at what you do..I wish you cont posting for Florida...THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP.

ft pierce,fla
    United States
    Member #30785
    January 21, 2006
    2090 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Yes Crazya, you are a great poster...don't give in to the negative! I always like when I am feeling good about a number and several other posters have that number/numbers in their workouts.

crazya305's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      florida
      United States
      Member #117792
      October 14, 2011
      2015 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I also like the 916, 961, 169, 196, 691, 619, 703, 730, 037, 073, 037, 073.

ft pierce,fla
        United States
        Member #30785
        January 21, 2006
        2090 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

adding 11 to my list, especially 811,011,211,611,191

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1226 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Sunday will be my last time I will post my workout chart. I will not go into details, I just won't post for Florida anymore. I will post for the other states like New York, GA, Texas, North Carloina, South Carloina, and many more. Good Luck guys.

You are going to be MISS !!!!!!!! It seems that the good callers are chase away in the Pic 3 forum by mean haters. I have  been here for awhile, and seen how nasty people can be ....when you are only trying to help...Sorry to see u go.Thanks for sharing and Good LuckSmile

florida
            United States
            Member #117792
            October 14, 2011
            2015 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Crazya305

Just wanted to let you know I LOVE your work and you're good at what you do..I wish you cont posting for Florida...THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP.

You welcome. Anything.

United States
              Member #95409
              August 9, 2010
              2913 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

You welcome. Anything.

Crazy,

Be cool man!

Keep hittin them hard buddy!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #71280
                February 22, 2009
                15326 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Oh c'mon crazy - we need you........Sad Wavey

florida
                  United States
                  Member #117792
                  October 14, 2011
                  2015 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

You are going to be MISS !!!!!!!! It seems that the good callers are chase away in the Pic 3 forum by mean haters. I have  been here for awhile, and seen how nasty people can be ....when you are only trying to help...Sorry to see u go.Thanks for sharing and Good LuckSmile

Thanks you will see me in other states fourms. I will still play Florida, BUT Won't post my numbers. All good things comes to an end.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                    Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44043 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks you will see me in other states fourms. I will still play Florida, BUT Won't post my numbers. All good things comes to an end.

I just wanna say that its very smart of you to play straights. if you happen to know the key digit all a person has to do is the all the straights that contain that digit and you will get an exact hit everytime. I do that method too but I keep it too myself because most people wont understand playing a large group of numbers to secure a win. I got poked at about posting too many numbers also in many threads. You must have the cash handy to play straights and a very reliable key digit system in order to be successful. I wish you the best even though I already know you are winning. It takes guts to play straights. If anyone on here would like the sets of straights to look at inbox me and I will be happy to share them. Its no secret, like I said you simply have to have a good key digit picker and some good cash handy to play with. YOU WILL WIN FOR SURE. 

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                      nassau n p bahamas
                      Bahamas
                      Member #1597
                      May 31, 2003
                      1424 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

019 is your winner congrats to all winners

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
                        Pinecrest Sephardim
                        United States
                        Member #119068
                        November 14, 2011
                        1378 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I just wanna say that its very smart of you to play straights. if you happen to know the key digit all a person has to do is the all the straights that contain that digit and you will get an exact hit everytime. I do that method too but I keep it too myself because most people wont understand playing a large group of numbers to secure a win. I got poked at about posting too many numbers also in many threads. You must have the cash handy to play straights and a very reliable key digit system in order to be successful. I wish you the best even though I already know you are winning. It takes guts to play straights. If anyone on here would like the sets of straights to look at inbox me and I will be happy to share them. Its no secret, like I said you simply have to have a good key digit picker and some good cash handy to play with. YOU WILL WIN FOR SURE. 

I Agree!

You may learn much from a game you lose than from a game you win.You will have to lose hundreds of game before becoming a good player   ( Capablanca < The Human Chess Machine >)    VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT ( Erasmus / Jung )

florida
                          United States
                          Member #117792
                          October 14, 2011
                          2015 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2013, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I tell people this everyday, you CANNOT GET AHEAD IF YOU ONLY PLAYING BOX. I Anthony DO NOT PLAY BOX. I ONLY PLAY STRAIGHT. THAT'S IT. If you want to play box that's you. Everyone have their ways of playing and my ways is to WIN STRAIGHT ALL THE TIME. SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE MONEY. ITS MATH, AND NUMBERS DON'T LIE. ENJOY GUYS.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                            San Diego, CA
                            United States
                            Member #61467
                            May 24, 2008
                            28146 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

For instance, if you are very sure that the number will be 5, you can play all the numbers with the number 5 STRAIGHT and purchase 271 tickets total.  If you hit, that is a very nice profit!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                              South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #71280
                              February 22, 2009
                              15326 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Page 68 of 116