Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone here on Lottery Post. Play professionally pick 3/4 as their main source of income

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Uluska.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #137428
January 3, 2013
469 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I've been averaging a few box hits a week...  It's more than my fast food delivery job wages... I wonder how long this could go on.. Maybe one day I could just rely on the state lottery paying me...

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:20 am - IP Logged

I've been averaging a few box hits a week...  It's more than my fast food delivery job wages... I wonder how long this could go on.. Maybe one day I could just rely on the state lottery paying me...

Glad to hear of your good fortune my friend. If it were me, I would keep my day job til I had about a years worth of income saved up in a savings account from the gambling proceeds. After that.... GO FULL TIME...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Why did you start another thread asking for someone to show you how to make money playing the lotteries?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Why did you start another thread asking for someone to show you how to make money playing the lotteries?

I Agree! I thought the pick 4 ologist was going to be giving us a few pointers on how to make money/????

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

What?

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40420 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Well, you can get yourself a metal detector, there's a whole sea of loose change out there, playgrounds, parking lots, you could pick up scrap metal and returnable cans, a little something to do while you are waiting for your boxed hits to come in.

Or maybe you can think about a career that will ensure a lifetime of income , just a thought.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
              Member #134627
              November 2, 2012
              1001 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2013, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

If you succeed in it, the reason could be that you choose numbers that most people don't. As long as you do differ, you'll succeed in this game.

Actually, shopping at a good thrift shops gives me more savings on a dollar than lottery ever did. It's about the outcome, is it not? Forget the lottery, hit the thrift shops. Your clothes, decorations, furniture, craft materials, dishes, miscelleneous (sometimes even food)  bill will go drastically down.