Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will anyone ever be able to put the Mega Millions odds of 5 + 1 Jackpot of 1 in 175'711'536 aside?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #137548
January 6, 2013
22 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Regarding Keith Flash's New Book Mr Lotto: Opinions?

Aside from using lucky birth dates, anniversaries, and other "majical numbers" selection processes, can anyone put aside the 1 in 175’711’536 odds and play using a system that's not based on the odds?  It's daunting to think that matching all numbers drawn have to be weighed against those logical odds.  To be frank, when I play I don't even think of the odds.  I think of win and loss percentages dating back to the inception of the Mega Millions Lottery back in 2002. That's why I wrote the Mr. Lotto book in the first place.  Remove the odds and chances criteria (which will still undoubtedly be there) and focus on the percentages of the last numbers that actually were drawn in any of the given games and start from there. 

Keith Flash

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Regarding Keith Flash's New Book Mr Lotto: Opinions?

Aside from using lucky birth dates, anniversaries, and other "majical numbers" selection processes, can anyone put aside the 1 in 175’711’536 odds and play using a system that's not based on the odds?  It's daunting to think that matching all numbers drawn have to be weighed against those logical odds.  To be frank, when I play I don't even think of the odds.  I think of win and loss percentages dating back to the inception of the Mega Millions Lottery back in 2002. That's why I wrote the Mr. Lotto book in the first place.  Remove the odds and chances criteria (which will still undoubtedly be there) and focus on the percentages of the last numbers that actually were drawn in any of the given games and start from there. 

Keith Flash

There are many LP members already doing that based on their experiences and those of other LP members who have shared their ideas.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #137548
      January 6, 2013
      22 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2013, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

There are many LP members already doing that based on their experiences and those of other LP members who have shared their ideas.

When you say "There are many LP members already doing that."  What are you referring to?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:51 am - IP Logged

When you say "There are many LP members already doing that."  What are you referring to?

Having just joined, you probably haven't had the time to browse some of the many threads here.  When you do, you'll see for yourself not only are some members doing that but testing many other ideas too.  There's probably little you can think up that hasn't already been tried or being tried here.

Good luck to you, hope you pick up some ideas that will help you win a jackpot.

Evil Looking       

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2013, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP Flashke101.....

I Love Pink & Green 1908

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I would strongly urge you to read the entire history of all the forums here.  You will find that many ideas incorporated into lotto books have been discussed many, many times on this site.  If fact, I am of the opinion that the many lotto books written have been researched using this site and the plethora of ideas to be found here.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I would strongly urge you to read the entire history of all the forums here.  You will find that many ideas incorporated into lotto books have been discussed many, many times on this site.  If fact, I am of the opinion that the many lotto books written have been researched using this site and the plethora of ideas to be found here.

Good advice but most new members prefer to just ask the old questions again, it's easier than doing all that reading.

Evil Looking