Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Catering to Patterned Choices

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1004 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2013, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Some people have those patterns about choosing numbers, natural ones. If such people do not win for a long time, they should start using different techniques presented by other people, that way at least one of those techniques will start being more successful for them.

Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #135285
    November 21, 2012
    584 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I try not to fall prey to the patterns, although at times it's hard to do....seems as soon as I catch on to a pattern is the very day it stops, lol

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10392 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Anyone see any irony between the OP and CinCin's sig?

Scared

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Anyone see any irony between the OP and CinCin's sig?

Scared

Wink

Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your question/statement.......huh?

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2013, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your question/statement.......huh?

From the OP:

If such people do not win for a long time, they should start using different techniques presented by other people

From your sig:

"When the world yells to you, Quit!, HOPE whispers, "Try one more time!"~ Author Unknown

In other words, maybe they give up just one time too soon.  Same thing as playing a number for days on end, you stop, it hits.

The two statement just struck me as really ironic.

Sulk Off

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #134627
            November 2, 2012
            1004 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2013, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps becoming very creative, using totally different method every time can make playing lottery more appreciable, or at least develop ones creativity. Since randomness suggests that no pattern should be followed.

United States
              Member #134627
              November 2, 2012
              1004 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2013, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps becoming very creative, using totally different method every time can make playing lottery more appreciable, or at least develop ones creativity. Since randomness suggests that no pattern should be followed.

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

In any thing that is random you will usually find a pattern, just need to see if you can capatilize on it fast enough. Example MM draw 1/1/13 MB was 29, then next draw MB was 39.  So for the next draw i played 19, 9, 11, 12 on all of my MM tickets, meaning 1st tic MB was 19, next line was 09, next was 11, and then 12, and then i would start over.  The MM draw for 1/8/13 the MB was 19, i posted in Maddogs MM challange before the draw to let you see i did have it before the draw and yes i won on every 4th ticket.  I follow data and systems pretty close but patterns and data together really do help me.  The data came from history of draws i use it to help me see a pattern or trend and then try to capitalize before it changes to something as random will do all of the time.  God bless and good luck. dld

NASHVILLE, TENN
                  United States
                  Member #33372
                  February 20, 2006
                  1044 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2013, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Some people have those patterns about choosing numbers, natural ones. If such people do not win for a long time, they should start using different techniques presented by other people, that way at least one of those techniques will start being more successful for them.

With all due respect, allow me to disagree.  If your "patterns" result in losing most of the time, your patterns are trying to tell you something.  Perhaps the message is "no pattern will work in randomness".  Perhaps the message is "there is something here and you need to discover why your patterns are losing".

Whichever message you chose will put you one step closer to a profitable lottery strategy.  Notice I wrote "profitable" and not "winning".