Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gold or Platinum Membership. Which 1 do you prefer

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Pick4ologist.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #137428
January 3, 2013
469 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I need blocking features. I know.  is platinum worth the extra few dollars a month.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3050 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I need blocking features. I know.  is platinum worth the extra few dollars a month.

You need to Block? lol

Lots more goodies come with the Platinum membership, might as well go for it at least

try it out for a month and see how you like the block feature and if you want to keep it or not.

United States
      Member #137428
      January 3, 2013
      469 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.  For advice.. joining soon

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4866 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I think so. Go to the quick links on the left side and click on Premium Memberships. It will list all the features of each.

Also look at Premium Features further down.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Just get Platinum for the year right off the bat, it's the best deal and you won't regret it.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I Syntaxed you !. You are under arrest. I'm a Federal Judge !!..Green laugh

United States
              Member #137428
              January 3, 2013
              469 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I Syntaxed you !. You are under arrest. I'm a Federal Judge !!..Green laugh

You are a Lottery Post Troll

An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason EXCEPT to be that nuisance.

Most are souless <snip>s, touched by daddy/priest, and in the stead of coping with that trauma in a healthy way, take out their aggression, anger, impotence, frustration on others.

-have problems forming real-life relationships; have a hard time attracting members of the opposite/same sex,generally introverts. Though some are 'trolls-in-hiding', most are skill-less loners.

General troll behavior:disruptive forum posts; the posts are generally off-topic, or unnecessarily combative. Each contemporary popular website has its own sub-genre of troll

-can be male or female, mostly males, including the popular 'gender bender'44 yo man that acts like 14 yo girl

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.