Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if your state has never won mega millions

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
cornwall,ct
United States
Member #102636
December 23, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

My state connecticut has never won mega millions. We have had mulitiple powerball winners and only two 1 mill mega winners since the game came to this state. Would you guys still play this game or stick with power and the state lottety?

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3047 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

My state connecticut has never won mega millions. We have had mulitiple powerball winners and only two 1 mill mega winners since the game came to this state. Would you guys still play this game or stick with power and the state lottety?

Oregon has never won mega millions either but we have had 5+0 winners for $250,000 and the $1 million because of megaplier.  We have only had the game for about 2 and half year now so I think that is why we have not had a winner yet just not enough time in the game to get a winner.  Besides Oregon only has like 3 or 4 powerball winners since starting powerball in 1992 so we are due for either jackpot win in 2013.  Good luck to you KYO-187!-weshar75

US Flag

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      Gurnee, Illinois
      United States
      Member #49731
      February 12, 2007
      917 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2013, 12:54 am - IP Logged

No need to complain. The Big Game has been in Illinois over a decade, but more winners have come from newer entrant California and long time Big Game/MM states such as New York, New Jersey, and Georgia. I still have a play in for every drawing despite that fact and fact most I have ever won was $150.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I believe here in NC we've had mmmm 1 mm jackpot winner and 3 maybe 4 powerball jackpot winners......but yeah I'll still play........I'm really looking forward to being my state's next big winner....no matter how BIG or small the jackpot is...

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
          New Hampshire
          United States
          Member #136492
          December 12, 2012
          322 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:16 am - IP Logged

New Hampshire hasn't had a MM winner either. I'm playing Lucky for Life now but you guys and Massachusetts have taken all the grand prizes in that game! Please give us a break and let us take at least one L4L 5+1 this year! Cheers

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Oklahoma has never had a Mega jackpot winner, we don't have a state lotto game. Powerball & Hot Lotto has been good to Oklahoma so I play those game.

I Love Pink & Green 1908