Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone up for a SP Vs QP MM challenge?

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 4 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
nc
United States
Member #99520
October 26, 2010
375 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I like the idea of your 'competition' but must turn down the invitation.   I have one self pick that I play everytime and will not share it with anyone!  (I have the winnning ticket number, I'm just waiting for it to come,  Maybe Tuesday, maybe in my children's lifetime.)

Of course, I only play one number.   Rarely, will I buy more than one ticket.

Good luck to you.   Hopefully, one of you all will have the bragging rights of actually picking the best set of numbers!

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I like the idea of your 'competition' but must turn down the invitation.   I have one self pick that I play everytime and will not share it with anyone!  (I have the winnning ticket number, I'm just waiting for it to come,  Maybe Tuesday, maybe in my children's lifetime.)

Of course, I only play one number.   Rarely, will I buy more than one ticket.

Good luck to you.   Hopefully, one of you all will have the bragging rights of actually picking the best set of numbers!

Try sharing it zinniagirl, only people like myself who truly believe in the power of positive energy flow will play the numbers and that will give it BETTER ODDS of winning!! Try it and lets win a SV jackpot for LP.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2013, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I'm just looking for some friendly competition is all. I'd like go head to head with someone that will actually purchase and post the tickets.

Ronnie.. Yes I could, but no absolutely not. Too much time and effort for just a hobby. I'm talking small scale. That's why I listed roughly 20 lines per draw(Or less. Whatever someone will agree on with me). Buying ninety eight thousand tickets and doing them all by hand would only make sense if you got like the entire website to purchase certain combos for a draw. Unlikely.

Your missing the point  Mr Harford,

I accept your challenge and will play 41 lines per draw, and post photos. Do you accept?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

The money makers are here

I plead insanity because I'm crazy like that. Feel free to steal my numbers. Help me with the jackpot lol Cheers

That money's gone fo ever

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I plead insanity because I'm crazy like that. Feel free to steal my numbers. Help me with the jackpot lol Cheers

How did you chose your self picks maringoman?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
            Massachusetts
            United States
            Member #37433
            April 14, 2006
            2747 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

How did you chose your self picks maringoman?

Some are telephone numbers that I play once a while and some are numbers I have wanted to play but never did. Notice I didn't include the 19-23... long played combination number. I have to get it b4 tuesday.

Its annoying that ther betslips over here only let you fill 3 numbers for a game of MM & PB. Oh well...

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Some are telephone numbers that I play once a while and some are numbers I have wanted to play but never did. Notice I didn't include the 19-23... long played combination number. I have to get it b4 tuesday.

Its annoying that ther betslips over here only let you fill 3 numbers for a game of MM & PB. Oh well...

Nice work. I like your style of play. I'm hoping he will compete with my better odds 41 line wheel.

Minneapolis, MN
                United States
                Member #138623
                February 1, 2013
                39 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Very good! We got a little challenge going! I'll pick up my quick picks tomorrow and post them. I'm just trying to decide how and where to purchase them.

Ronnie: No thank you. That's more then double the amount of tickets I'm interested in purchasing.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2013, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Very good! We got a little challenge going! I'll pick up my quick picks tomorrow and post them. I'm just trying to decide how and where to purchase them.

Ronnie: No thank you. That's more then double the amount of tickets I'm interested in purchasing.

Ok. If you ever get the stones, just let me know. Are you expecting to lose every draw?

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Would you consider 30 lines?

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

With 30 lines I can use a 2 if 2 of 25 LP wheel..........

I could get better odds using a 2 if 2 of 28 wheel but it would require using the 41 lines.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

There is also a 2 if 5 of 39 wheel that uses 25 lines.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

The good thing with self picks is having more and more opportunities available as the number of lines increase. I have already proven that its possible to hit 5+1 with as little as 5000 lines.

Anything less is almost the same odds as QPs but I would be willing to TRY for better odds with as little as 30 lines using the 2 if 2 of 25 LP wheel.

Its not the 28 numbers that I think are a required minimum for better odds, but I would still TRY.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2013, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Minneapolis, MN
                              United States
                              Member #138623
                              February 1, 2013
                              39 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie:
                              Ever considered piling all of that information into 1 post? Ha ha.