Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does your state have lottery similar to NY sweet million?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #103217
December 31, 2010
96 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Does your state have lottery similar to NY sweet million? meaning chances of winning 1 to 2 million jackpot with lowest possible odds of winning ( 1 in 3.8 million), most other big jackpot lottery have humungous odds of winning, ofcourse the winning amount is tens of millions of dollars.

Can you please list state and amount?   I know many states have several scratch offs in 1 million range, I'm curious about lottery draws.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Does your state have lottery similar to NY sweet million? meaning chances of winning 1 to 2 million jackpot with lowest possible odds of winning ( 1 in 3.8 million), most other big jackpot lottery have humungous odds of winning, ofcourse the winning amount is tens of millions of dollars.

Can you please list state and amount?   I know many states have several scratch offs in 1 million range, I'm curious about lottery draws.

That information is available on each state lottery website for those interested in knowing enough to look.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6305 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Does your state have lottery similar to NY sweet million? Nope...Bang Head wish we did though.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

NY
        United States
        Member #103217
        December 31, 2010
        96 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2013, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I like SM as it is the only lottery which puts you in million dollar club with best odds of winning a million dollar lumpsum jackpot payment before taxes and there are no gimmiks like scratch offs.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2013, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

"Does your state have lottery similar to NY sweet million?"

No.

In Tennessee our lottery is more similar to 3 Card Monte.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

ΨÉŠThumbs Up