Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Double lucky LOL

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by maringoman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I just read on Yahoo news that there is a couple in Arkansas who hit the lotto  twice in the same weekend....The husband bought the first set of tickets and had a million dollar winner and on their way back home the wife bought a few tickets and had a 50,000 dollar winner....I just hope they don't buy my winning powerball ticket LOL.....but has anybody won on tickets decently big back to back? I won $100 on two different scratch-offs last year back to back....turns out to be my biggest win....so far LOL........Anyone else??

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4525 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2013, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

In my state, Some lady won 1 Million from a scratch off...then a few months later, in the very same store, she hit again for that amount ! Double lucky lady and double lucky store for that to happen. IT lead me to beleive for the longest time that they geographically  plug where the winner will hit to help out that towns economy.  Which is why I try to buy in small towns...rather help a business owner then stuff corporate america.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

In my state, Some lady won 1 Million from a scratch off...then a few months later, in the very same store, she hit again for that amount ! Double lucky lady and double lucky store for that to happen. IT lead me to beleive for the longest time that they geographically  plug where the winner will hit to help out that towns economy.  Which is why I try to buy in small towns...rather help a business owner then stuff corporate america.

IT lead me to beleive for the longest time that they geographically  plug where the winner will hit to help out that towns economy.

You are right if you are talking of scratch off tickets jackpot winners. In Mass the winners are so random it does not appear to be real. Its like having Powerball jp winners from Iowa, Nebraska, Rhode Island, Michigan, Delaware, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina then South Dakota in that order. Its just too random to be believable. When I see NY players hit the PB jp 3 times in a raw my trust in the drawings is affirmed. 

That money's gone fo ever