Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The truth about scratcher games

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by chel$belle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Inland Empire
United States
Member #118116
October 22, 2011
316 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2013, 1:47 am - IP Logged

You have to be in the right place in a right period of time and you should have a right timing to buy the ticket. Right?

United States
    Member #138777
    February 6, 2013
    25 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2013, 3:19 am - IP Logged

& how do u know when it's the right place & all that ? BS

Inland Empire
      United States
      Member #118116
      October 22, 2011
      316 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2013, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Because the result is already set. Didn't you know about that? When the tickets are printed in bulk, each ticket has its identification numbers, which means that the lottery authority already knows which tickets are the winning ones. The real problem is in the distribution of the tickets. There, you will see that you will have to be in the right store and the right timing to win. If you keep buying scratchers in a place where the winning ones are not shipped, well...good luck with you.

United States
        Member #138777
        February 6, 2013
        25 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2013, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Because the result is already set. Didn't you know about that? When the tickets are printed in bulk, each ticket has its identification numbers, which means that the lottery authority already knows which tickets are the winning ones. The real problem is in the distribution of the tickets. There, you will see that you will have to be in the right store and the right timing to win. If you keep buying scratchers in a place where the winning ones are not shipped, well...good luck with you.

Im not even wasting my $$$$ on scratchers no more i lose way to much on them. if your lucky your lucky that's how it is Smashbtw do you do the 2nd chance replay thing that's a joke also I been playing & nothing just a 2x loser that's call Chair

United States
          Member #138988
          February 11, 2013
          19 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2013, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Im not even wasting my $$$$ on scratchers no more i lose way to much on them. if your lucky your lucky that's how it is Smashbtw do you do the 2nd chance replay thing that's a joke also I been playing & nothing just a 2x loser that's call Chair

Completely with you on this. In the GA Lottery, the same people are winning from month to month. I find something is messed up about that.