Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Per State Page ?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rowlettewheel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2013, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning lotto players !! is there a section to rant /b!tch/BS about the lottery in which state you live in,which other people from your state can relate to ,I see a lot of MICHIGAN  folks and wonder how many others are learking around the cornerLurking

some day....some day

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40497 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

This is a good a place as any, what would you like to rant about?

My Rant, the raffle sucks this year, the prize payout sucks, even with a tax free grand prize,

44k ? really? How about 100k tax free!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning lotto players !! is there a section to rant /b!tch/BS about the lottery in which state you live in,which other people from your state can relate to ,I see a lot of MICHIGAN  folks and wonder how many others are learking around the cornerLurking

Most of the hardcore ranting is in the blogs.

That's where everybody picks on me anyway.

Pick, pick, pick...

I feel like a pinata sometimes.

Some of them are brutal.

I sometimes wonder if they know how they hurt my feelings...

I'm very sensitive, ya know...

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Where do I startMad

Oklahoma really needs to add some new games. They could start with a Raffle.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Columbia, SC
          United States
          Member #135285
          November 21, 2012
          584 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if a place like this is on this site, if so, I've yet to find it, but the idea is GREAT!

i'd love to converse with others who play the Palmetto Cash 5 on a regular basis!

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

Think's avatar - lightbulb
            Marquette, MI
            United States
            Member #20541
            August 20, 2005
            705 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Last year I played almost every game except pull tabs.  This year I changed over to Powerball and Megamillions only because of all the new Obama taxes.  I will do the rare Fantasy 5 and Raffle but I pretty much quit most of the other games because RNG has really hosed me.  I gave up on Classic47 because the Jackpot never gets that high anymore and it takes too long to get there.  I gave up on the daily Keno because the last time I won $250 it was still ball drawings...I gave RNG 10 years and then quit.

As far as Powerball and MegaMillions, I raised the Jackpot level at which I play at due to the new Obama taxes.

I have a feeling the state is making so much money on the Club Keno that if they had to pick one game to sell it would be that one.  So you can whine all you want but the PT Barnum principle will keep other people from noticing the hosing.

I have been playing since the 80's and I have never had a ticket that I have had to take to Lansing or even a claim center!

I hope that got the Ball Rolling...

your turn

LAKE HAVASU AZ
              United States
              Member #44729
              August 8, 2006
              446 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Last year I played almost every game except pull tabs.  This year I changed over to Powerball and Megamillions only because of all the new Obama taxes.  I will do the rare Fantasy 5 and Raffle but I pretty much quit most of the other games because RNG has really hosed me.  I gave up on Classic47 because the Jackpot never gets that high anymore and it takes too long to get there.  I gave up on the daily Keno because the last time I won $250 it was still ball drawings...I gave RNG 10 years and then quit.

As far as Powerball and MegaMillions, I raised the Jackpot level at which I play at due to the new Obama taxes.

I have a feeling the state is making so much money on the Club Keno that if they had to pick one game to sell it would be that one.  So you can whine all you want but the PT Barnum principle will keep other people from noticing the hosing.

I have been playing since the 80's and I have never had a ticket that I have had to take to Lansing or even a claim center!

I hope that got the Ball Rolling...

your turn

think, thanks for the imput....i only play keno when we go out to the local pub but i don't hold alot of faith in it as for other games the only one i really play is fantasy 5 and four and three diget...mega and power ball odds are to much againts you ...i've had to visit lansing twice since i started playing once on classic 2,500 and four diget for 5000.00  but you would think our kids would write with gold pencils ....lol

some day....some day