Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dynamic Wheels (Freeware, version 1.4)

Topic closed. 66 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
Member #3476
January 24, 2004
212 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ramijami,

Yes, Dynamic Wheels only use the lines of your wheel and it won't change the guarantee ( e.g. 3if6, 49 numbers, 100%) of the wheel.

The tool tries to find as many lines as possible of your wheel to qualify the selected filter conditions.

Good luck,

Simon

Netherlands
    Member #3476
    January 24, 2004
    212 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2013, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Hi,

A new version of Dynamic Wheels is available (version 1.5).

A bug in the import wheel function has been fixed -now any character can be used to sparate the numbers in a line- and two new features have been added to the tool.

• Best Match Wheel. This function optimizes your wheel lines for the selected match range and latest x draw results (x = the number of draw results to back test). This function tries to find as many possible lines in your wheel to qualify the match condition for the selected range of draw results.
    • Match Combinations (Reporting function). Track match results (match patterns) of the imported (wheel)combinations against the draw results.

Best Match Wheel:

Step 1: Load lottery wheel. Step 2: Load the draw results of your game. Step 3: Select the match range (in this example 2 upto 6) and the range of lottery draws you want to optimize your wheel for. Step 4: Select the 'Best Match Wheel' page and hit the 'Start Search' button.

Load draw results selected lottery game

Step 5: After a while when no better result has been found by the function, hit the 'Stop' button'. Next save the lines to a file for later use (analysis). Here you see that the result on top -02,08,10,13,21,26,49 - gives the best result. 10 out of the 20 draw results (50%) this line gave a match 2 or higher (highest match was 3. See field Max Match History). The second and third line -07,09,22,25,33,37,47 and 06,20,28,35,38,41,45- gave 7 out of the 20 draw results (35%) a match 2 or higher. In this example 39 times the lines gave a match between 2 and 6 for the latest 20 draw results.

Best Match Wheel

Analyse wheel results against draw results (here against the latest 20 draw results). Load the (wheel)lines by using the button 'Load Combinations'. Next select the range of lottery draw results you want to see the match results for and finally hit the 'Show Match Latest' button to get the match results.

Match Combinations

Good luck,

Simon

Horwood NL
      Canada
      Member #70613
      February 6, 2009
      299 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Another question, if I load a 3 if 5 wheel for example, does the combination results after filtering etc. remain as a 3 if 5 wheel or do we lose the guarantee.

Thanks

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
        Member #2815
        November 18, 2003
        502 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2013, 4:44 am - IP Logged

Another question, if I load a 3 if 5 wheel for example, does the combination results after filtering etc. remain as a 3 if 5 wheel or do we lose the guarantee.

Thanks

The wheel guarantee does not change. What changes is the positioning of the user numbers in the wheel in such a way that makes as many blocks as possible to pass all the filters.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2134 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2013, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Hello, stoop, you can put this feature too, is well
            For a lottery pick3,
            So this is, eg = 417 has three separate pairs of pick3
          417 = 41 17 47 desmenbrar have three pairs and use as you would
          A lottery, 99/3, objective wheels to create pairs of positional pick3
            Of course they are pairs of pick3 the third digit is placed as random
            In position, stoop, goal is to create wheels for pairs of desmenbrados pick3
            Master drawings, like a 99/3

Horwood NL
            Canada
            Member #70613
            February 6, 2009
            299 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2013, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Simon, I was looking at your random number generator LTG 2.3 at your home page. It would be much more interesting if you could add a second slider to the number quantity selecter, so that one could range there selections to any group of numbers they would like. eg. 17 to 35 instead of 1 to ... I'm trying out your dynamic wheels 1.5 the new features look interesting.

Thanks for the quick reply, Lottoarchitect.

Netherlands
              Member #3476
              January 24, 2004
              212 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof,

I just added the option you requested and version 2.4 is now available for download . This option is  only available with the Mersenne Twister PRNG there random.org doesn't support this function (pick numbers between a certain range like generate tickets with numbers between 17 and 49 )

Good luck!

Horwood NL
                Canada
                Member #70613
                February 6, 2009
                299 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Gwoof,

I just added the option you requested and version 2.4 is now available for download . This option is  only available with the Mersenne Twister PRNG there random.org doesn't support this function (pick numbers between a certain range like generate tickets with numbers between 17 and 49 )

Good luck!

Great! I'll have a look. I'm sure it will come in handy with number grouping.

Thanks for the quick response.

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2134 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello, stoop. Very good resource, created by you, on wheels resulting in past
                    Ie using the results passed to limit to 3, then generates a set after saving wonder if I can file this game to be the basis of new
                    Or the raffle will be discarded, the 1st filtering up to three only playing the 3rd or fourth, taken,
                    Ie is filtered by the filter of sweepstakes then again after only playing the 4th round
                    Let's be the best as the 3rd or fourth round
                    It's like Zahl, type a sequence of time, son Czar, 2nd child, 3rd son, wife and witch
                  Type a melody a potpourri of music, like the story a king had three sons,
                    Then the witch does not play, tranportando for your study, just play the 3rd step, but we need to test if this is the 3rd and 4th etc, most of which hit return.

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    Tanhauser Gates
                    Holy See (Vatican City State)
                    Member #139281
                    February 18, 2013
                    192 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2013, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello Stoopendal:

Congratulations for the updates to the program.

I have thougt in a possible filter update, which already other good programs have, based in the previous drawings.

It consists in: To say it to the program that of the combinations that it offers us, should reject those who have X common numbers with previous drawings.

For example:

1) There will NO be 5 equal numbers in any combination that offers us the program, respect of the record of drawings.(In any position)

2) There will NO be 4 equal numbers in any combination that offers us the program, respect of the record of drawings.(In equal position)

This filter eliminates many not valid combinations, and

I think that it would be very easy to add to the part of previous drawings of the program.

Thank you very much and congratulation again.

P.D.certainly,stoopendal sounds like estupendo,in spanish,¿it´s casual?

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
                      Member #133657
                      October 5, 2012
                      82 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello Stoopendal:

Congratulations for the updates to the program.

I have thougt in a possible filter update, which already other good programs have, based in the previous drawings.

It consists in: To say it to the program that of the combinations that it offers us, should reject those who have X common numbers with previous drawings.

For example:

1) There will NO be 5 equal numbers in any combination that offers us the program, respect of the record of drawings.(In any position)

2) There will NO be 4 equal numbers in any combination that offers us the program, respect of the record of drawings.(In equal position)

This filter eliminates many not valid combinations, and

I think that it would be very easy to add to the part of previous drawings of the program.

Thank you very much and congratulation again.

P.D.certainly,stoopendal sounds like estupendo,in spanish,¿it´s casual?

That filter already exists. It's the "Draw history filter." You can see it in the first picture stoopendaal posted on page 3.

You can set it to match between X and X numbers from the last X amount of draws.

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
                        Member #133657
                        October 5, 2012
                        82 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello again Stoopendaal. I have another question. Do you know of a reason why I would sometimes get "Invalid Wheel" ? Here is an example:

I loaded my wheel with around 23,000 combinations, set my filters, started search, the wheel gets reduced. I save the combinations I want to a new wheel, and repeat the process. After the 3rd or 4th time of repeating the process I am left with a wheel of 42 combinations. At this point this new wheel doesn't open anymore and just says "Invalid Wheel."

It has happened before starting from around 4,000 combinations and ending with around 100. The common factor seems to be that it happens around the 3rd or 4th time of repeating my process.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2134 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I need your help, is to wheel well, this pattern is 100%
                            Example a lottery 49/6 when I share EM4 groups, can be
                            As scrambled want these 4 groups, ie whenever a group
                            (Number 12) is zero or a number, and another group has the
                            Minimum two numbers, stoop, this should enter the rotating wheel
                          To get the default, ie I choose about 20 numbers, but I do not know which group
                            Has zero or one number and one or two more (this pattern is 100% can check)
                          As we do not know what to do in 4 editions, leaving one group out
                          You know why stoop, if the group of zero or a number wheel pick two numbers
                            You make mistakes, and if the group has two or more (minimum two is that always gives acondiçao) if the wheel this group will also get a number wrong, so if this pattern
                            And 100% in billions sweepstakes or infinite, we see, in fact these types of basic patterns
                            With rotating wheels is a good way, another pattern is the even and odd

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2134 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I need your help, is to wheel well, this pattern is 100%
                              Example a lottery 49/6 when I share EM4 groups, can be
                              As scrambled want these 4 groups, ie whenever a group
                              (Number 12) is zero or a number, and another group has the
                              Minimum two numbers, stoop, this should enter the rotating wheel
                            To get the default, ie I choose about 20 numbers, but I do not know which group
                              Has zero or one number and one or two more (this pattern is 100% can check)
                            As we do not know what to do in 4 editions, leaving one group out
                            You know why stoop, if the group of zero or a number wheel pick two numbers
                              You make mistakes, and if the group has two or more (minimum two is that always gives acondiçao) if the wheel this group will also get a number wrong, so if this pattern
                              And 100% in billions sweepstakes or infinite, we see, in fact these types of basic patterns
                              With rotating wheels is a good way, another pattern is the even and odd

4 grups da 49/6

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

13 14 15 16 17 18

19 20 21 22 23 24

25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36

37 38 39 40 41 42

43 44 45 46 47 48

result= 12,17,25,38,47,49

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2134 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2013, 12:22 am - IP Logged

The strategy involves wheels and filters, but not in the classic way. stoop is just another angle to see ok
                              The filters are usually used to filter combinations do not like.
                              The wheels are used because they give us some desirable advantages as collateral and / or balance.

My theory is not using filters to filter combinations, but to actually validate the combinations on the wheel.
                              I'll give a simple example to clarify.

Output C (12,6,3,6,1):
                              01 02 04 05 07 12
                              03 04 06 08 09 11

Suppose we want to play with the following numbers:
                              01 07 08 09 13 16 19 22 27 32 35 43

When we apply the numbers in this sequence exactly the same for the wheel, we're looking at:
                              01 07 09 13 19 43
                              08 09 16 22 27 35

By using an even / odd-filter, the first combination is considered bad because it has all the odd numbers. This line should be filtered.
                              But since we do not want to limit the number of combinations, we should try something different. Let's rearrange the sequence. As an easy example, we take the first number and move it back. The actual sequence of reorganization must be really crossing the track 12/6 wheel.

The sequence of numbers to play becomes:
                              07 08 09 13 16 19 22 27 32 35 43 01

Applying this sequence to the wheel would:
                              07 08 13 16 22 01
                              09 13 19 27 32 33

While the first combination is now better (3 odd, even three), it
                              still can be filtered by a high / low filter (6 low values).
                              Therefore, we must use a different sequence again.

This is of course a very small wheel, but you can get the idea:
                              We are using the filters to find a sequence in which all combinations pass the filters we're using.
                              Remember, the goal is to use all combinations of the wheel, so we can look at a lot of sequences until we have a (near) perfect set of combinations.
                              In the end, we left the wheel intact and are perfect combinations (according to your own personal favorite filters).