Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

People Never Share Their Best Systems.

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Pick4ologist.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #137428
January 3, 2013
469 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Or am I just imaging this........

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Have you shared your best system ???

Since people play lottery all over the country, no one is really competing with anyone else.  So why be selfish about it.  It really doesn't matter if you put your best system out there, you're not losing anything, because you're not in competition with anyone else to win $$$.  It doesn't matter about the people in your own state, because the same logic applies.  I don't care what numbers my neighbor is playing, or whose system he is using.  You can't win all the time with any system.  So, if I had a great system, I wouldn't mind sharing it.

United States
      Member #137428
      January 3, 2013
      469 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I don't have any system. All I do is wheel 7. Not too complicated.  I even let other lottery posters give me 7 digits to wheel.  Win some loose some....    But for the record.  If someone had sure fire winning way. To win. And they posted here on lotterypost   And everyone tried to play the winning number.  The lottery would shut it down. They have daily liabilities on all Daily Games. In GA I think it's 8$million

so if someone knew for sure how to get the winning number every draw.   They will find a way for the number not to fall. Sorta like quads.....

most folks who thought they had winning systems I think they keep Dead them to themselves. 

JUST MY OPINION..

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

You need to see it from the Developers point of View about releasing their best system or method for game play . Some of them have spent months , if not years developing their own method or system . 

Why would they want to release all information that proprietary to their System or Method ?   No, System/Method is going to hit 100% of the time . All system go through Hot and Cold Spells .

addai1516's avatar - lib
          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
          United States
          Member #93153
          June 23, 2010
          4087 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Have you shared your best system ???

Since people play lottery all over the country, no one is really competing with anyone else.  So why be selfish about it.  It really doesn't matter if you put your best system out there, you're not losing anything, because you're not in competition with anyone else to win $$$.  It doesn't matter about the people in your own state, because the same logic applies.  I don't care what numbers my neighbor is playing, or whose system he is using.  You can't win all the time with any system.  So, if I had a great system, I wouldn't mind sharing it.

I am willing to share Any secret i know with anyone one  regarding lottrey as of now nothing to hide lol

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

United States
            Member #137428
            January 3, 2013
            469 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

cw4 did u ever share your system I read about that you had in the works a few years ago.... I read you were working on a super system.  Also.  I read you shared numbers openly. But when it came to how you got numbers. You kept putting it off.... I didn't read entire thread. So do you have it somewhere that I could check it out... You was spitting out winners day after day.  I think this was lie 5 years ago

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12808 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

cw4 did u ever share your system I read about that you had in the works a few years ago.... I read you were working on a super system.  Also.  I read you shared numbers openly. But when it came to how you got numbers. You kept putting it off.... I didn't read entire thread. So do you have it somewhere that I could check it out... You was spitting out winners day after day.  I think this was lie 5 years ago

Why , I held off someone broke into my Home and tried stealing a few of my Notebooks of my Systems twice .

United States
                Member #137428
                January 3, 2013
                469 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Why , I held off someone broke into my Home and tried stealing a few of my Notebooks of my Systems twice .

Bang Head Sorry to hear that..... Wow. Had to be an inside job.  Someone you knew...maybe an envious ex...  I just entered some things onto my iPad that I have in my notebook.  That way I have backup now.  They have the cloud thing. So it's never lost