Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rng's and internet lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TnTicketlosers.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mightwin's avatar - questns

United States
Member #103786
January 5, 2011
486 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2013, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

For everyone who hates the fact the lotteries use computer programs to pick numbers for games, would you ever play  online or over your smartphones on games the lottery develops on its own? That means an all digital format that doesn't include mega/powerball.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

For everyone who hates the fact the lotteries use computer programs to pick numbers for games, would you ever play  online or over your smartphones on games the lottery develops on its own? That means an all digital format that doesn't include mega/powerball.

Not in TN.

I don't trust The Dragon Lady.

Maybe in KY though.

They got a guy named Casebeer at the Lottery Commission up there. Now there's a name that instills confidence and makes you feel relaxed and puts you in a good mood, conducive to playing the lottery. I mean, who doesn't feel better just thinkin' about a case of beer?

Truth be told though, I would only play if the games were real ball drawings and not them fake computer drawings.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
      Member #71120
      February 19, 2009
      1209 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2013, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Everything is fake about our Lottery,picks,scratch offs and payouts.I dont believe any of it.They post big payouts to make it look good to the public.Makes you wanna play huh? NOT.Go else where like Georgia