Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tired of playing your favorite # everyday ? Would you pay $1 monthly to know if and when it hits ?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CHERRY HILL, NJ
United States
Member #130213
July 9, 2012
387 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I am wedded to this Pick4 number which since I won on it 2 years ago, hasn't come up since again. I feel suckered and feel there must be a solution. I think I may have figured out how I can get out of this. 

I am testing a set of apps which maps the sums from each Pick4 drawing into a graph. I try to discern a trend emerging or ongoing and I think I am getting pretty good at it everyday. I am hoping it will pay off very soon.

Anyway, it looks like the apps should be able to tell me when my favorite number or a set of them, is likely to hit. When it does, I will play it all in or at least more than a $1 str/box. I think this will solve my problem with hoping my number will come up in the next draw and feel bad when it doesnt.

I guess some of you may share this obsession of having favorites. I am just curious of an app comes up, would you pay for the service ?

1. You subscribe to the service, $10 a year for which you enter 5 Pick 4 numbers 

2. When the software detects a good chance your number will come up in a future draw, you get an email alert

3. When the software detects your numbers win at any draw, you get an email alert.

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I am wedded to this Pick4 number which since I won on it 2 years ago, hasn't come up since again. I feel suckered and feel there must be a solution. I think I may have figured out how I can get out of this. 

I am testing a set of apps which maps the sums from each Pick4 drawing into a graph. I try to discern a trend emerging or ongoing and I think I am getting pretty good at it everyday. I am hoping it will pay off very soon.

Anyway, it looks like the apps should be able to tell me when my favorite number or a set of them, is likely to hit. When it does, I will play it all in or at least more than a $1 str/box. I think this will solve my problem with hoping my number will come up in the next draw and feel bad when it doesnt.

I guess some of you may share this obsession of having favorites. I am just curious of an app comes up, would you pay for the service ?

1. You subscribe to the service, $10 a year for which you enter 5 Pick 4 numbers 

2. When the software detects a good chance your number will come up in a future draw, you get an email alert

3. When the software detects your numbers win at any draw, you get an email alert.

On the Nc lottery....you can pick numbers and you will get an alert when they are actually drawn....but with your scenario its detecting befordhand when your numbers will come up...but would you get a refund if it was somehow....wrong??

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130213
      July 9, 2012
      387 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

On the Nc lottery....you can pick numbers and you will get an alert when they are actually drawn....but with your scenario its detecting befordhand when your numbers will come up...but would you get a refund if it was somehow....wrong??

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130222
      July 9, 2012
      77 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites
      DateDrawPick-3 Winning NumberStraight PayoutBox PayoutPair Payout
      01/15/2013 Evening0 7 0194.5064.5019.00
      01/15/2013 Midday2 0 6203.0033.5020.00
      01/14/2013 Evening2 3 4246.0041.0024.50
      01/14/2013 Midday3 2 5190.0031.5019.00
      01/13/2013 Evening5 3 3252.5084.0025.00

Since 01/13/2013, Evening the SUMS of Pick3 have been 11,10,9,8,7.

Tomorrow for Midday, if the trend continues, you can play SUM=6 (006,015,024,033,114,123,222)

Taking the above as an example, if your number was 006. I would send you an email as there is an obvious trend going on. But if the trend ends at 7, I dont think it would be fair to blame the app. So a refund would not be in order.

Below was from last year when I started mapping NY NUMBERS. I have since moved on to NJ Pick4 and getting better at it. But to your point, I dont think a refund is in order. By its nature, the lottery is a random event and nothing is guaranteed. What the graph is predicting is the SUM and your number may only be part of the set that can produce that SUM.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130222
      July 9, 2012
      77 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2012, 1:07 pm - IP LoggedFavorites
      SUM7/97/107/117/127/137/147/15
      20___ O___
      19_______
      18 O_____ X
      17_______
      16_______
      15__ O_ O__

For Sunday, 7/15/2012, I favor sum 18 for NUMBERS NY. A pentagon pattern is possible for that day.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130222
      July 9, 2012
      77 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP LoggedFavorites
      SUM7/97/107/117/127/137/147/15
      20___ O___
      19_______
      18 O_____ X
      17_______
      16_______
      15__ O_ O__

For Sunday, 7/15/2012, I favor sum 18 for NUMBERS NY. A pentagon pattern is possible for that day.

OMG, this just came to pass. 7 9 2, sum=18 won in NY NUMBERS for midday, 7/15/2012. I played 918, 648 and 558 but the Lottery Gods did not favor me. I still hope to win on the Evening drawing.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Loyalty to anything can be very costly. When on a budget you mostly take what you can get, and then some. Good luck Thumbs Up

Tatototman65's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
          Member #138729
          February 4, 2013
          2875 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2013, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

For the Daily 4 (in my state), there are over 2,000 combinations that have never hit for straight in over 28 years. In my opinion, having 'favorite' numbers are a bad idea.

Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19894 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

For the Daily 4 (in my state), there are over 2,000 combinations that have never hit for straight in over 28 years. In my opinion, having 'favorite' numbers are a bad idea.

Smile

Sounds like players in your state could save a lot of money by paying someone only a dollar a month to tell them their favorite number isn't coming in.  If they're playing that number in both mid-day and evening drawings, they could save $60 a month.  Even if the service is wrong one month, they not only get their dollar back but think of all the money they saved by not playing all those other days and months.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #137428
              January 3, 2013
              469 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Why not make it a free site. And make money fom advertisers affiliate links and google adsense

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                United States
                Member #130213
                July 9, 2012
                387 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I heard you Pick4ologist. Our goal should be to spread the wealth. Let me share how I think the whole thing should work. 

I have 3 spreadsheets in Google Drive; The Pick4 Chart (Forest View), Drawings and P2W (Play 2 Win) which will be (The Trees).

In this chart, a Flat Line trend in between drawings is ongoing in NJ Pick4. I caught the SUM=14 for midday but sadly the winner wasn't in my set.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #130213
                  July 9, 2012
                  387 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

This the Drawings spreadsheet, where I list the previous winners (including the latest) and take an inventory of the frequency in which Digits appear in the winner.

The ones with the most count, I call them HDW (Hard Working Digits). I call them Hard Working as I feel they make extra effort, fighting with the others to get captured and become part of the winning combo.

The next spreadsheet will be the P2W (Play 2 Win) where I can narrow my selection depending on which strategy I wish to play.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                    United States
                    Member #130213
                    July 9, 2012
                    387 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

This is the P2W (Play 2 Win) spreadsheet. In this example, the Target SUM is 11. A spreadsheet for each SUM, 0 thru 36 will be available.

There are 4 ways I can play it.

A. Using a HWD (Hardest,Hardly,or anything in between Working Digit) as an anchor; meaning where the HWD appears once or more in the combination.

B. I can also wager a repeat of the previous winner (Replay) or NSEW (North,South,East,West) a cell bordering the previous winner.

C. 1900 Birthyear, a 19xx combo is a common occurence in NJ Pick4.

D. I can play Quad,Trip,Pair or Mix.

Column B is a DAYS COUNT of when the last strategy came out in NJ Pick4. The RED (HOT) are a week old, PINK or Paler, more than a week to a month (its gone cold) and the DARKER RED (those a month older)

Since I have picked up the Wall St jargon, The Trend is Your Friend, I am learning to respect the trend.

However, today I played NSEW when, if I followed the trend could have considered the RED (HOT) pairs which was the winner (0464).

mightwin's avatar - questns

United States
                      Member #103786
                      January 5, 2011
                      486 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have any examples of numbers coming up more often with ball draws then rng's or vice versa. Are there any states left that use balls for their daily3 or 4 drawings?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19894 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have any examples of numbers coming up more often with ball draws then rng's or vice versa. Are there any states left that use balls for their daily3 or 4 drawings?

Check the LP report card.  Ohio still has ball drawings for all its games except Keno.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #137428
                          January 3, 2013
                          469 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2013, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I see u got skills... Like myself..... None of the add 123 bs I frequently see on LP.... Keep up god work.

mightwin's avatar - questns

United States
                            Member #103786
                            January 5, 2011
                            486 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2013, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Check the LP report card.  Ohio still has ball drawings for all its games except Keno.

Good call............I remember looking at that page when I first joined but forgot about it. Thanks!

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #130213
                              July 9, 2012
                              387 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

FINALLY ! After a month of hard-work, it paid off with a small BUT A WIN NONETHELESS !