Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New and Improved Monkey meat System

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 4 years ago by whatzup.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
400 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2013, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Onlymoney, and everyone else here. I am normally playing Jackpot games, but you guys so amazing with creating this systems you inspired me to try playing pick 3. I tested in my state and founf that it works, but I have to play for at list 3 days with mid and eve draws and the hits not always straight. I still trying to understand how to bet , so can you please recommend what the best way to bet, I mean straight or box? Or should I do combo? I dont really plan to spend to much, but I kind of lost how much would ticket cost if I would play all bets?

BTW, Thank you for sharing the system, so much! it is so nice of you Onlymoney and the guys who put system on the site!

Thanks,

tvpventures..

Canada
    Member #138493
    January 28, 2013
    627 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Truly good to the core.

Thumbs Up

Hey Onlymoney, hope all is ok man ! did you get Hans new system, this one is even better than Dynamite, the one that's similar to what you call Monkey  Sh**t ! I hope you won't copy this one too and make people here believe it's yours !  i can't believe this, i'm laughing my head off when you do all the explanation and people clapping ,,...lol, i have to admit, you're good by changing a bit the system at the end , and pretend its a new system. Lucky for you it seems that only me & you on the site has Hans Dynamite system, otherwise someone else too would have come up and say what i say is true...Cristie de voleur que t'es tabarnak !!!