Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post and Tablet Computers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking about buying a Tablet Computer.   FLASH is no longer supported on Tablets and E- Readers. Do you need FLASH to access Lottery Post ???  Can you access Lottery post without FLASH on Ipad and Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablets??   Can you access Lottery Post on Kindle Fire HD or Barnes & Noble Nook  ??

mightwin's avatar - questns

United States
    Member #103786
    January 5, 2011
    486 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I use my samsung galaxy no problems

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking about buying a Tablet Computer.   FLASH is no longer supported on Tablets and E- Readers. Do you need FLASH to access Lottery Post ???  Can you access Lottery post without FLASH on Ipad and Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablets??   Can you access Lottery Post on Kindle Fire HD or Barnes & Noble Nook  ??

It looks ready good on my Kindle Fire of course I didn't try all the features.

takeemtothebank

United States
        Member #116073
        September 3, 2011
        21 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi Destiny,

I have the Toshiba thrive 7.   Yes I can access Lottery Post on it.  And No I would not buy another Toshiba Thrive 7 because the battery is dead on it and you can not buy an new one and put it in.  And also you have to buy the mini cables for it.  I would buy the Toshiba Thrive 10 because you can change the battery if needed and it takes the regulare size cables.  One draw back on them is the battery life.  That is not good.  I am thinking about buying a netbook or something small like that.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Destiny, it works on my IPad no problems.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4107 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Destiny- l have a galaxy Note 2 and can get lottery Post with no problem.