Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm so glad for this site thanks Todd for starting it. It truly is my one bright spot.

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Pouritup.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2013, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Todd for starting this site. My life has been rocky lately and the one bright spot has been my daily fix of lottery post. It's heartwarming to know that many people here are happy for anyone who wins the lottery and we all seem to want each person to have a chance to win.  When life seems hopeless it's nice to still be able to dream and read the posts from people on this site.  Though must of us know how hard it truly is to win the lottery we continue to play in the hopes that one day our time will come.  I've had some good laughs reading various postings and it's nice to take a break from everyday life and just have a laugh. So really just want to say thanks to everyone who continues to be on this site and may we all win something nice someday. Good luck to all.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2013, 11:05 am - IP Logged

It is wonderful to hear that, shyguitar!  I literally have worked every single day for the past 13 years on this site, and it's comments like yours that make it worthwhile.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Mckinney101's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #116508
      September 12, 2011
      55 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2013, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Todd for starting this site. My life has been rocky lately and the one bright spot has been my daily fix of lottery post. It's heartwarming to know that many people here are happy for anyone who wins the lottery and we all seem to want each person to have a chance to win.  When life seems hopeless it's nice to still be able to dream and read the posts from people on this site.  Though must of us know how hard it truly is to win the lottery we continue to play in the hopes that one day our time will come.  I've had some good laughs reading various postings and it's nice to take a break from everyday life and just have a laugh. So really just want to say thanks to everyone who continues to be on this site and may we all win something nice someday. Good luck to all.

I feel the same way, everyday before I play my numbers, it's always good to get different views from the

different players.

Thanks alot Todd great idea!!!

"LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH 2013"

plumsage's avatar - rinard

United States
        Member #132459
        September 4, 2012
        287 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2013, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  I come to this site everyday.  One of the best things going.

United States
          Member #122468
          February 1, 2012
          530 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2013, 11:41 am - IP Logged

It is wonderful to hear that, shyguitar!  I literally have worked every single day for the past 13 years on this site, and it's comments like yours that make it worthwhile.

Hi Todd,

I had no idea you devoted 13 years of your life to this site. That alone should be commended. It's nice to know there are still people like yourself in this world who just want to create a place for people to talk about their dreams of winning and sharing their thoughts and ideas for lotteries.

Robinhood's avatar - Robin
            My Town
            Bahamas
            Member #128966
            June 6, 2012
            169 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

@shyguitar:  I certainly agree with you, except that it's not my only bright spot, but one of a number of bright spots in my life, and definitely in the category of 'one of the best' of those bright spots.

I applaud Todd for his ingenuity, determination and the toil he had to endure in order to bring this site to the level of accomplishment he has achieved today.  It is a testament to his fortitude and stickability.  THANK YOU, Todd! (Chief Bottlewasher Extraordinaire). 

When my finances permit, I will become a platinum member for sure!

We all Luv to win ..... at least now 'n again!

Matt. 22: 21 -  Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's,

but unto the Heavenly Father, the things that are His.

Illinois
              United States
              Member #99771
              October 31, 2010
              1385 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I Thank Todd too!! I agree it is" one of the best "

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40376 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I Agree! Yep, this is a pretty cool place, Thank you Todd.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I have to ask what inspired you to start a Lottery site. Are you a big player yourself.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I have to ask what inspired you to start a Lottery site. Are you a big player yourself.

I started creating two lottery websites (this being one of them) back in 1999 because at the time there was very little good information about lotteries available on the Internet.  So I started creating the site out of my personal frustration at the lack of available information and discussion.

Most sites that were out there at the time were basically just huge spam magnets.

I guess the definition of a "big" player varies according to who you talk to.  I enjoy playing the lottery like everyone else here, although before I started this site I used to be able to spend a lot more time doing it than I can now.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                      Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Yes  Thank  You  Todd  for  your  Dedication  and  Long  hours  to this  site   

And  Thank    You   shyguitar  for  your  wonderful  post 

US Flag

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19767 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Thanks

Let it Snow Snowman

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                          Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          6290 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Thanks indeed Todd.Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all you do, Todd.

It don't get no better than this.  Cheers

-Ridge

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Set4life's avatar - 2554
                              East Hampton, NY
                              United States
                              Member #41995
                              June 25, 2006
                              1137 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2013, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I have to give my BIG THANKS to Todd as well. I know I wouldnt win without this boad lol.  Long Live LP!Embarassed

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!