Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you won MM or PB- is it goodbye to your neighborhood for you & the family

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Toni Love6.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kumo's avatar - ebDWVf6 jpg?1

United States
Member #122235
January 27, 2012
172 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2013, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Your ancestors before you? Would that be the Indians, Primates, or Slave owners? Which ones were yours?

Farmers, Ranchers, Pioneers, Colonists, Soldiers (Redcoats, Bluecoats, Union and Confederacy), Frontiersmen, Gold miners, Lawmen, Clergymen, Puritans, Huguenots, Businessmen, Politicians and Founders from both the North and South. Three of the signers of the Declaration of Independence are possibly distant cousins to my family. While I am not proud of it, yes, some of them were infact slave owners. And yet there is a twist, my people on my Asian side were slaves to the Japs before WWII. While I don't aprove of everything that they did from both blood lines, they are still family, and <snip> proud of 'em! Before you try and label me a racist, I could care less about someone's skin color, the only thing that matters is if they have good character.

So... what do you know about your own ancestry? Progressives, Liberals or Marxists?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. ~Ronald Reagan

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." ~Wolfgang von Goethe

"It's preferable to be harmlessly paranoid than fatally stupid."  ~Anonymous

Toni Love6's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    LAUREL, MD
    United States
    Member #125427
    March 28, 2012
    114 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes, if I won BIG, I would move from the city I've been in since I was 1.

Time for a CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a Large Single family home. I'd want to be closer to my family as I'm all alone where I am. :(