Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sums vs root sums

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by notmyday.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
notmyday's avatar - 8ball
florida
United States
Member #136668
December 16, 2012
346 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2013, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

first off i am not real computer savey when you all are talking about spreadsheets but is it possible to incorperate a root sum filter in the wheels for the pick 5 and 6 games. and where can i learn more about understanding spreadsheets.  thanks for any and all replys.

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5097 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

first off i am not real computer savey when you all are talking about spreadsheets but is it possible to incorperate a root sum filter in the wheels for the pick 5 and 6 games. and where can i learn more about understanding spreadsheets.  thanks for any and all replys.

notmyday,

Welcome to LP. Yes you can use filters in the wheels. Click on "systems"  in the blue bar on the top, then in the drop down menu click on the wheels sections. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
      florida
      United States
      Member #136668
      December 16, 2012
      346 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2013, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

notmyday,

Welcome to LP. Yes you can use filters in the wheels. Click on "systems"  in the blue bar on the top, then in the drop down menu click on the wheels sections. Good Luck!!!

thanks for the reply i see the sum filter but i would like to use a root sum filter also. i can use the sum filter but to further reduce the number field i would like to use the root filter also. i have to do it by pen and paper now to reduce the number of lines played. i did post some numbers in fl fantasy 5 board for tonite useing my pen and paper root system but if i could just click my mouse to do it it would save time and pain in my neck. but thanks for the reply.