Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1st Time Scratcher wins Jackpot...go figure...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #61435
May 22, 2008
908 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2013, 6:14 am - IP Logged

FORT LAUDERDALE MAN WINS $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE PRIZE
IN $2 SCRATCH-OFF GAME

TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery announces that Joseph William James III, of Fort Lauderdale, claimed a top prize in the $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game, at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.

According to James, he has played FLORIDA LOTTO™ for nearly 25 years but never played Scratch-Off games. "I was at the store last week and decided to buy some Scratch-Off tickets because I had an extra $10 on me. I chose the $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE game that was in the same number bin as my birthday. I bought five of them, which my wife helped me scratch, and the big winner was in there," James explained.

James chose to receive the winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment in the amount of $846,715.12. He purchased his winning Scratch-Off ticket at Winn Dixie, located at 680 N. Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2013, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Never thought of using a system to play scratchers. I'll have to try my BD.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

FORT LAUDERDALE MAN WINS $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE PRIZE
      IN $2 SCRATCH-OFF GAME

TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery announces that Joseph William James III, of Fort Lauderdale, claimed a top prize in the $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game, at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.

According to James, he has played FLORIDA LOTTO™ for nearly 25 years but never played Scratch-Off games. "I was at the store last week and decided to buy some Scratch-Off tickets because I had an extra $10 on me. I chose the $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE game that was in the same number bin as my birthday. I bought five of them, which my wife helped me scratch, and the big winner was in there," James explained.

James chose to receive the winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment in the amount of $846,715.12. He purchased his winning Scratch-Off ticket at Winn Dixie, located at 680 N. Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale.

WOW!!!! Congratulations to the winner...

I Love Pink & Green 1908