Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

no secrets in lottery

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 4 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

i went to a machine to play my numbers and i had a person to tell me the exact numbers i played.these people at the stores are telling peoples numbers.they also have devices thst can tell the store owners which scratch off are the winners. there was an incident where on tv a number came out but over the phone result line it was another number. this proves that the numbers are determine already. thats why if you work for the lottery you are not allow to play because its no secrets.i have came in the store many times and guess the number and walk back in and the cashier gave the worker money secretly to play for her. its a device on the machine to let u know the winning number. if u dont have the money its best not to play unless you got the inside link

happygirl665's avatar - hi
    Spotsylvania, Virginia
    United States
    Member #113688
    July 14, 2011
    24339 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

i went to a machine to play my numbers and i had a person to tell me the exact numbers i played.these people at the stores are telling peoples numbers.they also have devices thst can tell the store owners which scratch off are the winners. there was an incident where on tv a number came out but over the phone result line it was another number. this proves that the numbers are determine already. thats why if you work for the lottery you are not allow to play because its no secrets.i have came in the store many times and guess the number and walk back in and the cashier gave the worker money secretly to play for her. its a device on the machine to let u know the winning number. if u dont have the money its best not to play unless you got the inside link

Thanks for informing us of this information about the lottery and I definately know they are a set up and this is why we can't win any money because of these crooks!

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4792 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2013, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I-chipster?Lottery Worker?

J'aime La France.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2013, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I-chipster?Lottery Worker?

LOL, that's the first thing I thought too.

But the recent posts don't lend credence.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4792 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

LOL, that's the first thing I thought too.

But the recent posts don't lend credence.

Yea it was a little too easy to read and did not give me a headache.

J'aime La France.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Zagly. Yes Nod

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40550 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

LOL, Only a matter of time.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4792 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

LOL, Only a matter of time.

so funny..so sad....and so true...lol

J'aime La France.

sunnyvale,ca
                  United States
                  Member #138802
                  February 6, 2013
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I know there is a device that can see through the silver block of the scratch numbers. But you need the help of store clerk to let you scan the numbers. It seems against the lotto rules.

If the superlotto are allowed to cheat, its easy by the lotto staff. I can think of a way, thats inject the silver inside the balls of the numbers you want to win. Later, they will come out because they are heavilier. But you say there are device that can predict the lotto number, I don't understand. May be you can say more detail.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19859 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

------------------> Pick4ologist

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19859 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I know there is a device that can see through the silver block of the scratch numbers. But you need the help of store clerk to let you scan the numbers. It seems against the lotto rules.

If the superlotto are allowed to cheat, its easy by the lotto staff. I can think of a way, thats inject the silver inside the balls of the numbers you want to win. Later, they will come out because they are heavilier. But you say there are device that can predict the lotto number, I don't understand. May be you can say more detail.

2 new people in one day and they are Both talking FUNNY! only 1 person i know keeps trying this.LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4792 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

------------------> Pick4ologist

ohhhh I think you may be right!

J'aime La France.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40550 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

ohhhh I think you may be right!

Do we hear the subtle ring of T-mobile ?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2013, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I got the inside link from a friend who works at the NH lottery Commission.

My friend said to use it sparingly, and only when I really, really needed the cash.

I'm going to start using that link today, cuz I really, really need that cash right now.  Sad

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19859 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2013, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I got the inside link from a friend who works at the NH lottery Commission.

My friend said to use it sparingly, and only when I really, really needed the cash.

I'm going to start using that link today, cuz I really, really need that cash right now.  Sad

what are you talking about? do you just come on here randomly talking about stuff.Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman