Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best lottery software ??

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Turkey
Member #140059
March 10, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2013, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I have and use a few lottery software(Smartluck, LSA6, Analysis Lotto) but i dont win anything money this programs ??

Best lottery predictions software on the internet?

Thanks..

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2013, 9:18 am - IP Logged

The best software is the one that isn't sold to the big public.

You are saying that you bought 3 programs and that you aren't winning! How much did you pay for not knowing the math?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19813 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

The best lottery software is custom written for players who can afford to play lotteries as a business.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12724 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2013, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

The best lottery software is custom written for players who can afford to play lotteries as a business.

RJOH,

Is 100% right !!!

CW4

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
          Elgin, IL
          United States
          Member #68867
          January 1, 2009
          1221 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I have and use a few lottery software(Smartluck, LSA6, Analysis Lotto) but i dont win anything money this programs ??

Thanks..

Where are you playing & what games do you play???  There are combinations & patterns in every jackpot game.  And, each is independent of each other.

If I know what game you are playing & what country is hosting the game, I might be able to help if I can download the history of that game.....

addai1516's avatar - lib
            Newyork City NY / westland michigan
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Where are you playing & what games do you play???  There are combinations & patterns in every jackpot game.  And, each is independent of each other.

If I know what game you are playing & what country is hosting the game, I might be able to help if I can download the history of that game.....

Find a pair system .or . pm me and am gonna guide u for free just follow the rules i give u the game changer  best of luck addai ..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Thanks..

Smartluck is the only one I have purchased.  You should stick to top pairs if you use this, however you cant use this for Pick 3, even i you finagle, as if you lose your data, its just too much time to manually reupdate.  Haven't tried the others.  Its always a pain to try and learn how to use a new software.

If you have excel, you should try to use that to find patterns. 

The best lottery prediction software is your own brain.  The internet is mostly for brainwashing now that google has taken over and partnered with Bing and FB.

RL's program probably kicks butt, but again Its always a pain to try and learn how to use a new software.

If you use your brain you might win anything money this programs.

Goodbye.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3960 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2013, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Hello,

Thanks..

joesbrio

Lottery prediction, IMHO is more a art than science and as such you most likely won't find a prediction program

that will give you what your looking for.  There are proven methods that are math based but these require a

large playing budget and waiting for the right moment.   Once someone figures out how to predict the lottery

there will be no more lotteries.  There are many good softwares which provide analysis tools but in the end 

the user is the best predictor.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                  Member #2815
                  November 18, 2003
                  502 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2013, 5:14 am - IP Logged

If you are looking for a program that can give you a simple ticket and win good, there isn't such a thing possible. However picking more numbers and compare their performance to natural probability can be improved 2x and quite above at least short term. The dynamics of lotto games "forbid" long term prediction but locality of game is there and trapping that can deliver better odds than playing randomly. I have developed a program that examines that locality of lotto games and tries to extract any sort of usable information it can gather, nothing to do with statistics, AI, neural networks, skip charts, delays, pairs and all common approaches used and known to the public and implemented in various known programs.

The results suggest that lotto games an not purely random but they are random enough so not to allow any possibility to suggest e.g. 6 numbers and all these to be correct but allow room for improving the odds. I have a user who has won twice within 5 months 5 correct numbers in the German 6/49 lottery by playing a wheel of 12 numbers picked by that program. Normal odds to achieve a single 5 win (when picking 12) is 9 years of waiting time (when drawn weekly). Another user has managed 4 consecutive 4 hits on his Australian lotto game using a similar amount of numbers (12 I think) when the chance to do that accidentaly is around once in 3 million. Other users also reported a few 4 hits when picking around 12-13 numbers and I wait for the big win to be announced by a user, if he wants to share his success of course. All these suggest that lotto games are not really random but there is a top bound of what is possible to be predicted. If you try to tackle prediction using statistics and things like that, there is no hope really.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                    United States
                    Member #33372
                    February 20, 2006
                    1044 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2013, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Try Excel.  This program beats anything on the market today.  And the good part is, you learn how to program a computer.

Or, as we conservatives say, "Do it yourself!"  (Insert anti-Obama comment here when one becomes apparent)

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2013, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Try Excel.  This program beats anything on the market today.  And the good part is, you learn how to program a computer.

Or, as we conservatives say, "Do it yourself!"  (Insert anti-Obama comment here when one becomes apparent)

US Flag