Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just One Question

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by CarliG.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #98539
October 9, 2010
57 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

To All:

I recently had to take my computer in for repairs due to viruses / malware / trojans, etc.   The infections were so severe that the operating systems / software on my computer were damaged / compromised.

All of my Microsoft Word Documents and Adobe PDF files were saved as well as bookmarks.

However, I lost the lottery software since the computer expert had to blast the hard drive / reinstall   Just as well since most of them did not predict very well / work very well. 

There is one is one software program in particular, though, that I would like to download again / reinstall.   It is called Lucky Sam.  If I remember correctly, it is some kind of random number picker.  It does not come with a desktop icon. 

I already googled for this software and cannot find it online.  Does anyone have a copy of this software on his or computer.  If so, can you please give me the name of the company that made the software so that I can find it online.  Many thanks.

Kosh

Sincerely,

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I never heard of it before but if you google it , it does come up with a website .

We arent allowed to posts the link here but I just googled Lucky Sam Lottery Software and was able to find a website.

Its not free but very inexpensive ..

Good Luck