Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Top 5 list of 3 digit numbers all states?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eastpointe ,MI
United States
Member #5004
June 9, 2004
3 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have the know how or info as to the top 5 ,,,3 digit numbers that hit in All States on a monthly basis? looking for top hitting 3 digit numbers that might hit on a monthly basis in all states. numbers that might hit 15 or more times per month in different states, if have info please let me know ..thanks

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19894 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have the know how or info as to the top 5 ,,,3 digit numbers that hit in All States on a monthly basis? looking for top hitting 3 digit numbers that might hit on a monthly basis in all states. numbers that might hit 15 or more times per month in different states, if have info please let me know ..thanks

you can try the Search Past Results for all states

Let it Snow Snowman

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40572 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2013, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Thats going to be a big list, numbers that add up to 10-16 come out the most, because there is more of them.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"