Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

something to think about

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

if you claim to have a system that works and boost about it show some prove of it dont just say you have a system and don't give examples of it. here on lottery post we share alot of systems and we learn from them  but if you don't want to give examples then your just playing with us getting us excited for nothing.

show some prove, you know who you are.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

if you claim to have a system that works and boost about it show some prove of it dont just say you have a system and don't give examples of it. here on lottery post we share alot of systems and we learn from them  but if you don't want to give examples then your just playing with us getting us excited for nothing.

show some prove, you know who you are.

Fine, but first, you have to prove you can write the correct English words like the word "proof" as an example. Big Grin

Disapprove

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

All kidding aside, I get what you're saying.

The best solution in my opinion is to NOT take anyone's strategy as the golden rule, it doesn't work that way. Too many variables exist for any system, you choose one, to work ALL of the time. It's virtually impossible.

So once I take that stance when I'm trying to find a solution, I remind myself that It takes multiple strategies, but not too many, maybe two or three tops !!!!!

And they have to be intergrated simultaneously. It's not an easy task. Two or three individual events have to line up.

The OP argued that those who don't show proof need not apply...Green laugh

Think Tanks don't need a resolution to exist. In fact, the reason they exist is because the occupants haven't found a solution...lol

Thank You Todd for the LP Think Tank !