Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lets win this powerball!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Kingme23.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130296
July 11, 2012
12 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I can always get the first two numbers 80% of the time. Maybe there's someone out there like me who only gets the last three or the last two. Lets put our prides away put our numbers together and get this money !!!!!!

United States
    Member #128373
    May 22, 2012
    201 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Speaking from personal experience, I'm sure you're gonna get replies that you're not hoping for, but if you can get two numbers correct, sounds good.  By two numbers, do you mean 1+1 or 2+0?  The former wins you money, the latter doesn't.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
      Member #130296
      July 11, 2012
      12 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

The first two numbers out of the 5 numbers drawn when in numeric order. I mean listen nobody on here isn't going to win on here. When you put two minds together the outcome of ideas surpass just of one. I know they're people out there who predict numbers and get the last three out of the five and maybe occasionally they get the powerball. See what I'm saying Now Or do you see what I see ?