Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm so frustrated got all the numbers but on different lines, ugh!

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 4 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2013, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Well this was my 3rd time picking my own numbers and had all 5 numbers (no powerball #) but unfortunately they were on different lines. I've mentioned that since my problems with QP's was going to pick my own numbers. Well now the problem seems to be getting them all on the same line, lol. Guess it made me feel good to know that I had all the numbers picked but it does nothing for me because they were split up like 2 numbers on one line etc.  I bought 6 tickets with powerplay (that was the most tickets I've ever bought at one time). Luckily it cost me nothing because I had a 12 dollar win getting the powerball on last saturday's drawing and had a 6 dollar win from a 2 dollar scratch ticket. Will continue to pick my own numbers because I'm feeling like now my problem is getting the numbers on the same line, lol.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Well this was my 3rd time picking my own numbers and had all 5 numbers (no powerball #) but unfortunately they were on different lines. I've mentioned that since my problems with QP's was going to pick my own numbers. Well now the problem seems to be getting them all on the same line, lol. Guess it made me feel good to know that I had all the numbers picked but it does nothing for me because they were split up like 2 numbers on one line etc.  I bought 6 tickets with powerplay (that was the most tickets I've ever bought at one time). Luckily it cost me nothing because I had a 12 dollar win getting the powerball on last saturday's drawing and had a 6 dollar win from a 2 dollar scratch ticket. Will continue to pick my own numbers because I'm feeling like now my problem is getting the numbers on the same line, lol.

that happens all the time Big Grin  congrats! on your win

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
      Member #122468
      February 1, 2012
      530 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

that happens all the time Big Grin  congrats! on your win

Hi helpme win,

Thanks. I didn't know it happens all the time to people.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
        United States
        Member #112968
        June 29, 2011
        3857 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi helpme win,

Thanks. I didn't know it happens all the time to people.

I don't buy multiple lines often, but whenever I do, it happens.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34514 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Keep it up you will get it........try and try untill you succeed I Agree! You have to believe!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4939 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2013, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Good job!

J'aime La France.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3159 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2013, 1:09 am - IP Logged

This happens to me alot. Never get them lined up. 13,14,17,43,54-15

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2013, 1:27 am - IP Logged

The numbers are irrelevant, it's whether your next breath went thru.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                  Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2013, 2:31 am - IP Logged

It also helps to play the right game.

Jimmy

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                    Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2013, 3:55 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Nice win shyThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                      Member #122468
                      February 1, 2012
                      530 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Keep it up you will get it........try and try untill you succeed I Agree! You have to believe!!

Hi marcie,

Thanks the same to you.

United States
                        Member #122468
                        February 1, 2012
                        530 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Good job!

Hi Artist77,

Thanks

United States
                          Member #122468
                          February 1, 2012
                          530 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Hi RedStang,

From the look of your ticket it shows MegaMillions and those numbers winning numbers were for Powerball. If it does happen to you alot then I can understand your frustration.

United States
                            Member #122468
                            February 1, 2012
                            530 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Nice win shyThumbs Up

Hi dallascowbyfan,

Thanks.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              41867 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Anything that can happen in the lottery , will happen, congrats on your win

HyperBe Happy.