Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which software do you use?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
United States
Member #85721
January 21, 2010
159 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2013, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering what software some of you out there use and why.  Or do you use Excel?  Also how much time do you spend getting your numbers to play.  Or do you use Gail Howard's LMG.  I have come to the conclusion that to play the lottery and have any chance of winning it a player needs to devote time like it was a part-time job.  Please come and comment and no this is not a spam.  I am just a trailer park red-neck wondering how you pros out there operate.  Thanks.  cliff

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Florida
    United States
    Member #135615
    November 27, 2012
    405 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2013, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Not sure I qualify as a pro. However, I tend to use what I know. Being a programmer, I use SQL to run queries for back testing and whatnot. I take some of that output and put into Excel for additional testing. I find it easier/quicker to test an idea in SQL so I can see if it is worth investigating further.

As for how much time I spend... that all depends on how much time I have in the week. Lately my job has comsumed a lot of time. Add family and sleep to the mix and there's not much left over. The bright side of being a developer is that most anything can be automated. I'm playing a system right now that I came up with. I have two script that I run that does the workout for me. Hardly takes any time.

addai1516's avatar - lib
      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
      United States
      Member #93153
      June 23, 2010
      4087 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I use addai pairs or two days previous draw 2 pair system go up 1 go down 1.. easy to use

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19815 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering what software some of you out there use and why.  Or do you use Excel?  Also how much time do you spend getting your numbers to play.  Or do you use Gail Howard's LMG.  I have come to the conclusion that to play the lottery and have any chance of winning it a player needs to devote time like it was a part-time job.  Please come and comment and no this is not a spam.  I am just a trailer park red-neck wondering how you pros out there operate.  Thanks.  cliff

I'm assuming when you say pros you mean players who spend a lot on lottery tickets because if you mean players who have won a lottery jackpot then you're going to be disappointed.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #85721
          January 21, 2010
          159 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2013, 12:55 am - IP Logged

No I mean players who seem to have a deep undestanding of the numbers.  Not gamblers but players who watch carefully how they pick numbers and play.  Also I mean players who don't have a lot of time and so need some fast help like me who works nearly two full time jobs.  I have two programs that help me out.  The numbers geeks.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2013, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm originally from Pryor, OK does that make me a red-neck too?

Jimmy

truewinner76's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
              lakewood
              United States
              Member #113654
              July 13, 2011
              50 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I use good old fashioned pen and paper with highlighters. I'll couple that with draw history. Now i'm going to use that with a wheeling system, but ill only use the number combos that i want to stay with.

All my dreams have come to reality in my life so far. Coming up next… winning the lottery.Thumbs Up

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #85721
                January 21, 2010
                159 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2013, 1:56 am - IP Logged

No Jimmy you are not a redneck.  Thanks all for your posts.  Goodnight.