Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two questions?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2013, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Have a couple of questions to ask people.  It seems to me that once someone wins a MM or PB jackpot I don't tend to see another jackpot winner for the next drawing. Has it happened before that there was a jackpot winner on the next draw after the winner of the last PB or MM?  Also do some people wait a few weeks before playing after a big PB or MM win has occured?  Years ago, when I only played if the jackpot was over 100 million, then I would just wait till the jackpot was big again and play. For the last 3 years of my playing the lottery (on a regular basis) I  tend to play PB for the next draw after a jackpot winner. I like the fact that it always starts at 40 million after a PB win. Now with MM it always starts at 12 million, I think after a PB winner, so there have been times after a jackpot that I wait a bit before buying MM tickets. Since I would be thrilled to win 2nd place prize of either PB or MM it really doesn't matter all that much what the amount of the Jackpot is. It's more of a way for me to save money telling myself to wait until the Jackpot is a bit higher for MM before playing.  Sometimes it does seem like it is awhile after a jackpot was won on PB or MM before another jackpot has been won. Just wondered people's thoughts?

Power$'s avatar - Lottery-027.jpg

United States
    Member #140538
    March 21, 2013
    25 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2013, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Have a couple of questions to ask people.  It seems to me that once someone wins a MM or PB jackpot I don't tend to see another jackpot winner for the next drawing. Has it happened before that there was a jackpot winner on the next draw after the winner of the last PB or MM?  Also do some people wait a few weeks before playing after a big PB or MM win has occured?  Years ago, when I only played if the jackpot was over 100 million, then I would just wait till the jackpot was big again and play. For the last 3 years of my playing the lottery (on a regular basis) I  tend to play PB for the next draw after a jackpot winner. I like the fact that it always starts at 40 million after a PB win. Now with MM it always starts at 12 million, I think after a PB winner, so there have been times after a jackpot that I wait a bit before buying MM tickets. Since I would be thrilled to win 2nd place prize of either PB or MM it really doesn't matter all that much what the amount of the Jackpot is. It's more of a way for me to save money telling myself to wait until the Jackpot is a bit higher for MM before playing.  Sometimes it does seem like it is awhile after a jackpot was won on PB or MM before another jackpot has been won. Just wondered people's thoughts?

There can be a winner every single drawing you just have to pick the right numbers No Pity!

Naughty

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello shy, if you go to the Powerball website you will see there were a couple jackpot winners it seems as if they won around the $60 million & $70 million so 2 or 3 draws after a win. As long you have a ticket you have a chance to win don't get discouraged have faith stay positive your BIG win will come.Thumbs Up

http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_stories.asp

I Love Pink & Green 1908

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19743 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello shy, if you go to the Powerball website you will see there were a couple jackpot winners it seems as if they won around the $60 million & $70 million so 2 or 3 draws after a win. As long you have a ticket you have a chance to win don't get discouraged have faith stay positive your BIG win will come.Thumbs Up

http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_stories.asp

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2013, 8:24 am - IP Logged

There was a winner last night $50 million in Illinois congratulation to the winner/sThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40295 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

There was a winner last night $50 million in Illinois congratulation to the winner/sThumbs Up

Cool, congrats to the winner

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"