Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Week of Lunar Influence

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2013, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Actually, the title is misleading.  Events put into motion this week will have longlasting impact on me and you, and potentially the world.  Tomorrow's full moon in Libra is the culmination or second half of an astro event that started months ago.   As we move through each 24-hour period, astrological meetings, greetings, fights, and compromises are taking place at any given time.  Typically, there might be between 2 and 5 a day on average.  These sextiles, squares, conjunctions, and the like make up the planets movements above us and in concert with each other.   Then comes the days like this week where it seems every hour is jammed with planets literally bouncing seemingly into each other, and we in our world see change.

If a horoscope in any form touched you this week, I would anticipate you found the word "angry" somewhere within.  Alignments shaping up tomorrow place planets at odds with one another, and angry planets is often how this is described.  Were it not for history, I'd say we were in for literal rocking and rolling (earthquake, etc), on a major scale.  I do have some intuition on the matter, but that later.

Don't let any horoscope you read or are told put you on the defensive.  Knowledge is power - use it!   There is potential this week for great things to happen - including bursts of intuition that might do everything from gaining you great numbers to play to making decisions to further your well being.  Use those flashes, please.  Take the energy that the Universe is sailing around you on the wing and go with it.   It is a week to take the higher road and to bite the tongue where possible because when the energy burns this high, someone will lose control.  Step gracefully aside and let them. 

If you've been lamenting your lack of wins lately, do you know where you stand astrologically with your 2nd, 5th, and 8th houses?  You should.  If you map backwards wins, losses, and extraordinary events in your life involving luck, you'll find these houses intimately involved.  There has been some difficult juju involving the second house, the moon, and air signs like Gemini and Libra.  This particular moon event is going to hopefully shake that loose - at least that's my expectation!

My numbers intuition has been on point lately for everyone but me, but the only triple I'm seeing with regularity is 777.  Not a triple I typically play, but it's nagging me.   Remember that some full moons are so powerful they cancel all the good triple energy - other moons bring it.  What will this one do?  I think there has already been an indication and it leans towards someone seeing trips.  I hope it's you.

As far as that intuitive bent I mentioned earlier, I awoke during the night to words on a newcast "Egypt may fall."   These words to me portend that shattering shake up as opposed to an actual natural disaster.   You'll have to trust me on this but Egypt must not fall.  It's really, really important to us all.

No matter what your faith or to whom you pray, please place PEACE at the top of the list. 

I wish you great fortune, gentle slumber, and sweet intuitive dreams.   J  Sun Smiley

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6395 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Nice to see you back, Jake !  I for one will be happy to see this moon wane. Fortune to you, girl !

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #137241
      December 30, 2012
      15824 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2013, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

WOW!

Love, love your postBlue Angel

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40377 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake, the moon is a very powerful force.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2013, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Good to hear from each of you!    An update on those trips that are nagging me.  While 777 nagging, 222 is virtually the only trip I've played lately.  I must add 555 now.   So that's 3 of the list.   Bird on the Wire would be 111 followed 222, and as far as the geese and ducks have it - it's a 222222. 

As far as everything else, I've been playing 177 consistently, missed the 004 straight which continues to just buzz all over, and keep seeing 117 a great deal.   I'm hoping all these positive forces this week kick some of these travelers out for DE, which has been lacking for a while.    Sooz's 817 BD is always somewhere nearby.

I note few doubles in the P-3 and slowing of double-doubles in the P-4.  I hope that means that trips are in the mix.  Sometimes double energy takes a little away from the mightly triplets.  This week, this entire week, will tell the tale.     Happy hunting!  J

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15314 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2013, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Nice to see you post again Jake - been thinking about you lately - love the 177 to hit Florida.....77 pair is due.  Thank you.

increase's avatar - focus
              VA
              United States
              Member #54828
              August 31, 2007
              37855 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2013, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the post Jake. I love it!

Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend!

I am a millionaire!

Fl3winner's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                Hallandale.Fl
                United States
                Member #63766
                August 7, 2008
                13 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2013, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Love your posts Jake i always find something of value in what you say. Good Luck and Have a safe and happy weekend.

let us all pray for PEACE AND lUCK.

follow your Dreams and the world will follow youParty

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey Friends -   With this moon phase, well just think of it as though the Universe was set on vibrate.  Still not quite over yet!   Double-doubles making several shows, and a few of those trips too!  Happy Friday/Weekend!   J