Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fun Powerball Group Experiment

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #140906
March 30, 2013
12 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2013, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

I would like to propose an experiment: everyone who wishes to participate will buy a Powerball ticket using the numbers below for, let's say, Saturday April 13th, 2013.  Then, at the appointed time (10:59pm EST), we all concentrate on the same set of numbers.

The numbers:

05-06-21-30-39  + 03 Quick Pick for Powerball Generated by Lottery Post's exclusive Quick Picks Generator

Simple, no?  The trick, of course, is to get as many people as possible...but I'm confident with a little bit of work, we could recruit a tidy force.  There's the usual tell friends/co-workers etc and have them pass it on to others, but also: posting on other forums and whatnot around the net, while linking (if allowed) to other forums to show that we do indeed have a lot of people saying they're going to try this.  The Internet's a powerful thing, and I imagine there are many paranormal/psychic/lotto/etc forums out there we can access.

I just tried Googling this idea tonight, and found some websites talking about a similar idea to this (with some very interesting success stories, actually!), but the the big holdup seemed to be everyone wants to win the jackpot for themselves.  Wellllll yeahhh...but let's just say my wildest hopes for this experiment come true, and we get thousands of people participating and four white balls correct.  With Powerplay, that's two hundred bucks -- not bad for a $3 investment and a few minutes of work!  And I think if we have some modest success, it'll be much easier to attract more attention later on for another try at this experiment.

So whaddya say?  Chances are you're going to buy some lotto sometime soon that, if your luck is like mine, won't even win anything anyway.  The way I see it, this is just a fun chance to see if we can really summon up some results for a quick buck.  And remember: chances are pretty excellent you won't hit the jackpot on your own, so why not accept some 'help' from others to help you maybe make a nice bonus?  Frankly, my expectations are, um, nonexistent, but I figure this'll make me no worse off than I have been. (Although I'll be honest: in one example, it took 15,000 people to get a Hit 3 combo.  So.  You know...did I mention this is just for fun?)

Why Powerball?  Three reasons:

1. It is played in many states.

2. You can purchase the Powerplay option if you like – so in the possibility we do get a couple numbers right, your winnings will be larger.

3. If you hit five white (non-Powerball) numbers, you win a million bucks.  In the insanely unlikely event we DO match five numbers, everyone (in theory) gets a million bucks!  (Two million for the Powerplay, o'course.) And depending on how many people are concentrating on these numbers, this could be a larger payout than splitting a jackpot with thousands of others.  Haha or not – I’m sure there’s a cap on how many people can win a million, and it’ll probably raise quite a few eyebrows anyway if a bunch of people are claiming a prize with the same numbers.  But hey, we’ll burn that bridge when we come to it.  Besides, I just really, really like the thought of many, many people getting a million dollars each -- spread the happiness around, y'know?

Sorry if this is incohorent -- I am...so tired.  But thank you for reading this, and best of luck to everyone in all your endeavors!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34154 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2013, 6:41 am - IP Logged

I have a few to share which I got from Gail Howard.. I will add them later she gave out 30 numbers for that Contest she had March 29th. well 6 of them came out for the 30 numbers. You just had to be lucky picking the right ones..  I can get 4 or 5 even 6 not on one line but I am still trying. Once I had a 6 but the weren't all in one line. but I think if I keep at it its going to happen because I am good with numbers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2013, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP MaraisThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34154 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2013, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Ok I am with you lets start picking some numbrs I will be back later.. with my I had 5 Numbers for the Rolling cash 5  Ohio..... 3 on one line and 2 or the next line which the Jackpot was or is 130,Thousand out of 17 numbers which I think was good Only I didn't play them I just predicted them something told me to go look at my predictions and I did....and all were there people might say there weren't all on one line but I think that was pretty good.. Yes, welcome to Lotterypost..

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34154 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Ok this is what I got 30 numbers: Same numbers Gail Howard had for the Contest 6 already came for Mega

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34154 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Well we had 4 numbers from here anyway...   Winning numbers were 11,23,26,46,55, P.B.27

I had 11,46,55,27   there you go! Powerball... you don't have to paid attentttion I just give information I hope you are getting them....Party

United States
              Member #140906
              March 30, 2013
              12 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Hi Dallas, Marcie -- and thanks for the welcomes!!!

Marcie, glad to hear you're in on this...although I'm kind of bummed out at the moment, because 11, 23, and 26 are my most common numbers I play! Bah  (you see, I didn't play tonight...)

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34154 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok this is what I got 30 numbers: Same numbers Gail Howard had for the Contest 6 already came for Mega

Check these out for the Mega Million numbers Marais...

gonnawin$'s avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                  Northern CA
                  United States
                  Member #140577
                  March 22, 2013
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Aaahhh yes, an experiment in mass conciousness.  Smile   If you ever listen to George Noory on Coast-to-Coast he has put forth mass conciousness experiments to send healing thoughts to specific terminally ill people. I'm not sure what the outcomes have been tho.

California will have Powerball by April 13th so I'm in!

I'm also new to LP and am enjoying reading through the forums. I just wish I had a better brain for some of the math, statistics and strategy stuff.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34154 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

lets see what we get out of these numbers for Mega million?

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34154 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

be back with the results. Mega Million   07,10,14,40,47 B.B. 34

United States
                        Member #140906
                        March 30, 2013
                        12 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2013, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Gonnawin, I actually got this idea from Art Bell!!  I think this was around 2000/2001, when old Artie asked his listeners to simultaneously concentrate together for rain in one particular (drought-ridden?) spot.  And lo, there was rain – weeks of it, actually.  I missed the actual show where he asked everyone to do this, but I heard him talking about it later with a guest (this was ‘00/’01), saying how he would never do such a thing again, what with the disastrous flooding results.  When I told a friend about this, he said he read in a book that claimed there were many such instances of small villages in the past banding together in prayer for rain, only to succeed in wiping themselves off the map with floods.

So yeah, if there's evidence for this, why can't we all band together for what could be like the best experiment ever, hm? ;-)

Also I'm stealing your term for 'mass conciousness' for when I advertise this on other forums! (Thanks!!)  And welcome to the forum!!!

Speaking of which -- man I have been so tired and busy; I meant to post this to like a zillion forums but, ha, have only registered for two.  My greatest fear is creating spam, and yet I absolutely must try to reach as many people as possible.  Bah this is more difficult than I anticipated!

Marcia, you are extremely dedicated to winning the lotto!  I hope we can help you out. :)

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34154 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2013, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks this is very Interesting.. I check with Steve Player Gail Howard I am friends with them on Facebook Plus I can use my own numbers with out any of their help. because lots of times they come out if you check my Blog you will see what I mean I record everytime I get winners in my State, I don't check other States but I know they come out in other States.. Some times I even get 5 from my State. I got Six once but I had over 27 numbers.. I got all Six from Mega Million not on one line but they were there. Steve Players has 210 combinations I would touch it with a 10 Foot pole lol.... I also do this Pyramid that I have here which I got off the Internet Energy321 Which I found from using the Date. Sometimes you can get winners from there too. It is like a Pyramid you build you numbers like a Pyramid I haven't been doing it lately though.  Thanks for sharing I must check out Art Bell and George Nooray..... Always good to read up on things that I am interested in.....I didn't play last night.. Mega Million was 08,15,23,36,41 B.B. 05 Powerball numbers were 04,07,08,29,39, P.B. 24

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34154 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2013, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Time run out good luck with your Powerballs   0413  April 13th. Both of you!

And good luck to me too I think I am going to get either one..one of this days.DanceDance

United States
                              Member #140906
                              March 30, 2013
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Yup Marcie, time is running out!!  I've abandoned the forum idea: most have very few people that regularly use them anyway.  Instead, I'm posting to youtube videos about winning the lotto, videos with many recent comments.  I'm thinking maybe Yahoo is another good place to post...