Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2017, 6:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing recently drawn numbers to win a jackpot

Topic closed. 1046 replies. Last post 3 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 22 of 70
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19967 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2013, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

They live in D dark corners......Smash

Troll

Patriot

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1434 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps we should talk about LP hard drive space? 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/247266

wow!

What a learning experience this exchange has been!

Took a little while before I figured out that you are obviously a member of the Todd business staff, or a relative.

Apparently, you have a free hand to post all the 'fluff' you think will increase the popularity of your views on winning the lottery.
    Personally, I've yet to learn anything of substance.

I took a few moments today to re-aquaint myself with the rules that govern this site.

I didn't find any information suggesting that members must 'pay to play,' so to speak. I looked closely and didn't find any 'between the line' hints suggesting members must make a periodic monetary contribution or click on an ad in order to participate and/or use any of the general features.

However, I discovered what I already knew is that members can voluntarily pay a fee in order to access restricted lottery information, programs and systems. I weighed the option but I consider myself an advanced lottery player. I have all the tools I need, including a significant lottery workout that I voluntarily shared with LP members.

I think if Todd believes it in his best business interest to charge all members, he would have done so already.

If he does in future decide to increase his profit margin by charging a fee, then I and all other users would be free to 'pay up' or 'move on' to another forum.

Maybe it's 'old school' thinking but every computer user I know has an interest in the capability and condition of the hard drive in their equipment.

You no doubt believe Lottery Post has all the capacity it will ever need. Therefore, all the 'fluff' and other non-lottery postings are not a concern or a distraction.

I was wrong to think otherwise, and I apologize for that.

I suppose the best lesson I've learned is - mind your own business. I intend to do that future.

Bobby623

u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2013, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I suppose the best lesson I've learned is - mind your own business

Thank God!! no one told you to come to this thread anyways

if you don't like something then move on to another thread.

by the way you being on here over 10 +years if you havent learned anything yet i highly doubt you ever will... LOL

Patriot

bobby623's avatar - abstract
        San Angelo, Texas
        United States
        Member #1097
        January 31, 2003
        1434 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I suppose the best lesson I've learned is - mind your own business

Thank God!! no one told you to come to this thread anyways

if you don't like something then move on to another thread.

by the way you being on here over 10 +years if you havent learned anything yet i highly doubt you ever will... LOL

I've learned much and contributed much during the my tenure here.

It's also been my experience gained via a long life that folks who engage in personal, negative attacks usually have a mental defect requiring
        medical attention.

Good luck!

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19967 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2013, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I've learned much and contributed much during the my tenure here.

It's also been my experience gained via a long life that folks who engage in personal, negative attacks usually have a mental defect requiring
          medical attention.

Good luck!

Thanks for the warning: you are still welcome here no matter what your issue may be but you must be Nice!

Jesus still Loves you Blue Angel

Patriot

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2013, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

wow!

What a learning experience this exchange has been!

Took a little while before I figured out that you are obviously a member of the Todd business staff, or a relative.

Apparently, you have a free hand to post all the 'fluff' you think will increase the popularity of your views on winning the lottery.
            Personally, I've yet to learn anything of substance.

I took a few moments today to re-aquaint myself with the rules that govern this site.

I didn't find any information suggesting that members must 'pay to play,' so to speak. I looked closely and didn't find any 'between the line' hints suggesting members must make a periodic monetary contribution or click on an ad in order to participate and/or use any of the general features.

However, I discovered what I already knew is that members can voluntarily pay a fee in order to access restricted lottery information, programs and systems. I weighed the option but I consider myself an advanced lottery player. I have all the tools I need, including a significant lottery workout that I voluntarily shared with LP members.

I think if Todd believes it in his best business interest to charge all members, he would have done so already.

If he does in future decide to increase his profit margin by charging a fee, then I and all other users would be free to 'pay up' or 'move on' to another forum.

Maybe it's 'old school' thinking but every computer user I know has an interest in the capability and condition of the hard drive in their equipment.

You no doubt believe Lottery Post has all the capacity it will ever need. Therefore, all the 'fluff' and other non-lottery postings are not a concern or a distraction.

I was wrong to think otherwise, and I apologize for that.

I suppose the best lesson I've learned is - mind your own business. I intend to do that future.

Bobby623

Your kinda going off in a lot of different directions there Bobby. You started with a false accusation and ended with a bizarre apology. Somehow I don't think an intelligent response is warranted. 

P.S. Im sure Todd will be ROFL if he happens to read THIS........................ 

Green laugh

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Jammy Jammy Jammy, do you have a chronic smoking problem and don't know how to quit?

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19967 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Jammy Jammy Jammy, do you have a chronic smoking problem and don't know how to quit?

Big Grin Santa

Patriot

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Based on his original post on this thread I think he was trying to help you get in touch with your inner feelings and be your friend?????????????????????????

HelpMeWin

Have you ever thought about how much 'free' Lottery Post hard drive you are using with 
                  this kind of fluff? 
                  How does this help me win? 
                  Everything we (users at no cost) post is stored on the LP hard drive for future reference. 
                  Sorry if this gives you heart burn, but, I think we should all show Todd our appreciation by posting 
                  only relative informantion.

Bobby623

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19967 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Based on his original post on this thread I think he was trying to help you get in touch with your inner feelings and be your friend?????????????????????????

HelpMeWin

Have you ever thought about how much 'free' Lottery Post hard drive you are using with 
                    this kind of fluff? 
                    How does this help me win? 
                    Everything we (users at no cost) post is stored on the LP hard drive for future reference. 
                    Sorry if this gives you heart burn, but, I think we should all show Todd our appreciation by posting 
                    only relative informantion.

Bobby623

i took that into consideration and even gave him the benefit of doubt 

then when he stated how: Everything we (users at no cost)=$0.00 are taking up all the FREE Space

i changed my mind he is clearly talking about himself in a third party

Stooges came to mind Green laugh

Patriot

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19967 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Patriot

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Those look like winners. I'm excited for the next drawing.

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19967 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

we must keep this thread positive Hurray!

Patriot

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

i took that into consideration and even gave him the benefit of doubt 

then when he stated how: Everything we (users at no cost)=$0.00 are taking up all the FREE Space

i changed my mind he is clearly talking about himself in a third party

Stooges came to mind Green laugh

Perhaps from now on he will talk to himself about himself and leave us out of it?

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19967 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Those look like winners. I'm excited for the next drawing.

you could win a clock Dance

Patriot

Page 22 of 70