Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for specific website with lottery softwares..and software with specific data.

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 4 years ago by tvpventures.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
402 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2013, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys, someone here one time posted link to a website that have  reviews of all, basicaly all lottery softwares available online today. I cant find this thread and link..

Does anybody know this website that I am talking about?

Also, does anybody know how to search for the draws history in Jackpot games according particuar number and ball pacements??

For exp. if I need to look up all draws in  history with the first bal number2 , or all draws with the second ball number 9? Is that possible?

Thanks in advance for any help!

tvpventures...

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

did you try search

Let it Snow Snowman

Maryland
      United States
      Member #126396
      April 8, 2012
      402 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

did you try search

Yes, I try search couldnt find it. And I had it in my bookmarks and I cant find it either. it was not to long ago some thread about systems or best software and someone post it link to a website with all lottery softwares availabe and explanations about them..

Thanks..

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys, someone here one time posted link to a website that have  reviews of all, basicaly all lottery softwares available online today. I cant find this thread and link..

Also, does anybody know how to search for the draws history in Jackpot games according particuar number and ball pacements??

For exp. if I need to look up all draws in  history with the first bal number2 , or all draws with the second ball number 9? Is that possible?

tvpventures...

I've seen a few types of review sites, and all of them are biased because to me at least, it's obvious they're pushing another system. Robert walsh seems to be on many Enzinearticles for example, which has recently been used as  "guide" sites in assisting players to be more successful by not just Walsh, but a slew of system authors cloaked as adive columnists. lol. But at the end of most articles, the advertising campaign begins. Then the process of promoting their product, or acting as an affilliate to promote the product, becomes transparent.

I did say most of them. I may not even know the site you refer to. Just wanted to make you're aware of this in case you didn't know. There are a few slick ones which I've caught also. They don't make it so obvious. But they don't fool me.

Cool

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

oh i remember now he put up the reviews on what was good and what was not was that it?

Let it Snow Snowman

Maryland
            United States
            Member #126396
            April 8, 2012
            402 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I've seen a few types of review sites, and all of them are biased because to me at least, it's obvious they're pushing another system. Robert walsh seems to be on many Enzinearticles for example, which has recently been used as  "guide" sites in assisting players to be more successful by not just Walsh, but a slew of system authors cloaked as adive columnists. lol. But at the end of most articles, the advertising campaign begins. Then the process of promoting their product, or acting as an affilliate to promote the product, becomes transparent.

I did say most of them. I may not even know the site you refer to. Just wanted to make you're aware of this in case you didn't know. There are a few slick ones which I've caught also. They don't make it so obvious. But they don't fool me.

Cool

I think I am little wrong, it was not reviews, it was just site with a softwares and with little descriptions about them, what they do even may be pros and cons, not sure about that. It was a website, not articles.. Thats all, but what I  liked that i could look and see all softwares and see whats available and what i need.

HIMSELF's avatar - darksword

United States
              Member #368
              May 25, 2002
              78 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2013, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

try lotto-logic

Maryland
                United States
                Member #126396
                April 8, 2012
                402 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Just accidently rated my own thread with 3 stars, happened to me second time, it is so frustruating, last time I rated someone elses  thread lower by mistakeBang Head , now my own thread, not a big deal ofcourse,Big Smile...just saying..

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Just accidently rated my own thread with 3 stars, happened to me second time, it is so frustruating, last time I rated someone elses  thread lower by mistakeBang Head , now my own thread, not a big deal ofcourse,Big Smile...just saying..

I just can't keep it inside me anymore. There's something about you that attracts me. I can't put my finger on it, but it's there nonetheless.

You always put a smile on my face when you write something on LP. Whether it's serious or jokingly, especially the unintentional and spontaneous writings which caught my eye in an earlier post. Bottom line, You're very talented, intentionally, or unintentionally. lol

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #126396
                    April 8, 2012
                    402 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I just can't keep it inside me anymore. There's something about you that attracts me. I can't put my finger on it, but it's there nonetheless.

You always put a smile on my face when you write something on LP. Whether it's serious or jokingly, especially the unintentional and spontaneous writings which caught my eye in an earlier post. Bottom line, You're very talented, intentionally, or unintentionally. lol

Really?? Wow! Thanks for the compliment! And I am glad that I put smile on your face! Glad to make someone smile!Big Smile Make me feel good..

tvpventures....

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3112 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2013, 3:44 am - IP Logged

try lotto-logic

Try lotto-logix with an x lotto-logic with a c is a lottery software by timersoft and is listed among the roughly one hundred lottery software titles on the lotto-logix lottosoft page.  These are by far not all the lottery software out there and the descriptions are mostly taken from their site meta descriptions, none are reviews.

I will say, that if a lottery software offers an affiliate program, I will join up to make what commission it may pay when a sale is made, however I will not list a software just to get paid, and most software listed does not pay. 

Most review sites I've come across, lottery or otherwise, are so blatently frauds it's amazing they fool anyone.

BobP

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #126396
                        April 8, 2012
                        402 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2013, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Try lotto-logix with an x lotto-logic with a c is a lottery software by timersoft and is listed among the roughly one hundred lottery software titles on the lotto-logix lottosoft page.  These are by far not all the lottery software out there and the descriptions are mostly taken from their site meta descriptions, none are reviews.

I will say, that if a lottery software offers an affiliate program, I will join up to make what commission it may pay when a sale is made, however I will not list a software just to get paid, and most software listed does not pay. 

Most review sites I've come across, lottery or otherwise, are so blatently frauds it's amazing they fool anyone.

BobP

Yes! Jackpot!!!Hurray!I got it, lotto logix with x, that is what I was looking for..! Thanks a lot!!Hurray!

tvpventures...

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7344 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

tvpventures...

I got several hits by typing "lottery review" and "lottery systems review" into a search engine. The reviews on one site were very similar to some of the reviews posted members on LP.

"Also, does anybody know how to search for the draws history in Jackpot games according particuar number and ball pacements??"

You could copy a game history file and paste it into any spreadsheet and sort the results numerically.

Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #126396
                            April 8, 2012
                            402 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I got several hits by typing "lottery review" and "lottery systems review" into a search engine. The reviews on one site were very similar to some of the reviews posted members on LP.

"Also, does anybody know how to search for the draws history in Jackpot games according particuar number and ball pacements??"

You could copy a game history file and paste it into any spreadsheet and sort the results numerically.

Thanks, I found the site that I was looking for..

I never worked with spreadsheets before, I know, I am from ice age, White Bounce..Lol, but definately will figure out how to do that..

Thanks for your help..

tvpventures..