Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you noticed that most losing scratchers have ...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Jon D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
California
United States
Member #112364
June 17, 2011
661 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

the winning numbers and your numbers in sequential order? If one of the winning numbers is 18, then your number is 19. They do it to tease you. Ah, I almost win!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2013, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Lol yes they do Bang Head

I Love Pink & Green 1908

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40515 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2013, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I been playing cash for life, none of the tickets have any 6's, no 6 16 26 etc, those must be the big winner numbers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #103813
        January 5, 2011
        1530 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2013, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

the winning numbers and your numbers in sequential order? If one of the winning numbers is 18, then your number is 19. They do it to tease you. Ah, I almost win!

The way I look at it, the entire play area of scratch games is just a clever ruse. You aren't really *playing* anything. The ticket is a loser or a winner with a prize amount. All the tricks of adjacent numbers, reversed numbers, losing amounts, almost matches, multiple matches, etc. is just them playing psychological mind games on you for the purpose of addiction.

To me, the *real* act of playing scratchers is the selection of store/day/time and which game to play and how much to buy. Please spare me all the number matching and crossword bingo mumbo jumbo stuff. I prefer quick symbol matching games instead. Or you could just as well give me a ticket with one spot to scratch, that has win or lose and the amount.