Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stop Playing

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Turkslady's avatar - animal shark.jpg
Providenciales
Turks and Caicos Islands
Member #140840
March 28, 2013
1050 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I been playing lately and only breaking even, so I got discourage last week and decide April 1st I would of giving it up, most of the time I will chase a number for 2 weeks, 2 days after i drop it fall, like the 000, played that number since the 1st of March until the 31st and today when I didn't play it fall.

But keep on posting a lot of you guys are right on target with the numbers

United States
    Member #114502
    August 1, 2011
    651 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

this is  so true. when you drop it comes out. i had a pic 4 that came out on the 31st day. somebody had traveled to virginia with a cash5 and he played it for 48 days and it came out on the 49th day. some people do hit and some dont

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40414 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I been playing lately and only breaking even, so I got discourage last week and decide April 1st I would of giving it up, most of the time I will chase a number for 2 weeks, 2 days after i drop it fall, like the 000, played that number since the 1st of March until the 31st and today when I didn't play it fall.

But keep on posting a lot of you guys are right on target with the numbers

Lady Luck will soon find you.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"