Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any help and prayers would be appreciated.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
susscs's avatar - hani
Michigan
United States
Member #89371
April 6, 2010
191 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Tomorrow I will be going to court for the third time against my landlord, he wins every time and the amount I owe him keeps going up and up, I can't aford lawyer have spoken to legal aid any they teel me what to do and I have done it the last judge point blank said you have shown me nothing he brought in hand written pages not proof which I asked for and yet he found for him. I need an finacial blessing to get out from under this and move some where else. Right now if hedoesn't get a large sum which keeps changing by Monday he has the right to evict we have no one who can help and no where to go any all all prayers and help would be appreciated. I have been paying him but not enough is what he says. I know that God is working on this but I need for more than me to ask him to help me. Thank you all so much for your help and I'm sorry to upset anyone.

He may not bring to to it,

But he will bring you through it!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

I will pray that you have a positive outcome with this case, susscs.

susscs's avatar - hani
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #89371
      April 6, 2010
      191 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I will pray that you have a positive outcome with this case, susscs.

Thank you Rig, I'm going to try to get some sleep.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34202 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2013, 8:50 am - IP Logged

If its about the Rent 214 245   0 or 1 for P. 4

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

savannah, ga
          United States
          Member #37345
          April 13, 2006
          342 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2013, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Tomorrow I will be going to court for the third time against my landlord, he wins every time and the amount I owe him keeps going up and up, I can't aford lawyer have spoken to legal aid any they teel me what to do and I have done it the last judge point blank said you have shown me nothing he brought in hand written pages not proof which I asked for and yet he found for him. I need an finacial blessing to get out from under this and move some where else. Right now if hedoesn't get a large sum which keeps changing by Monday he has the right to evict we have no one who can help and no where to go any all all prayers and help would be appreciated. I have been paying him but not enough is what he says. I know that God is working on this but I need for more than me to ask him to help me. Thank you all so much for your help and I'm sorry to upset anyone.

Susscs, I am sure you have a lease. You know what your rent should be. Unless you have damages to your home or some other circumstances that your landlord stipulated in your lease such as having others living in your dwelling and being charged, etc., you need to have documentation when you go to court. If you watch Judge Judy, you know how it goes.  Much luck to you. I pray that you find another place to live. Its not worth it to be in constant turmoil in a place where you are under stress. Even if your next dwelling is not as nice, peace is more important.

susscs's avatar - hani
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #89371
            April 6, 2010
            191 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for the prayers still need more Judge wouldn't listen and said money needs to be paid by Monday and wants to know how money is spent that I do have. Need Money fast any Ideals are appreciated.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34202 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Play the Money number 567 647 5670 4670 6336

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
                Nasau, Bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #3060
                December 19, 2003
                1212 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

try playing the amount owed- I will be praying for you

Lovies Hugs and Kisses

changes's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

Bahamas
                  Member #81848
                  October 31, 2009
                  205 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

My prayers are with you am so sorry to hear that! A blessing is coming your way it might not happen now but it will happen at the right Moment...god hears your cry and he'll will never forsake you:)!!!!!!! Try  120/112 I will keep you in prayer

susscs's avatar - hani
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #89371
                    April 6, 2010
                    191 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all I appreciate the help and prayers had a great day with my kids, had to put the stress and anger aside and remember the beautiful miracles I have in them I will be filing for a new trial on Monday the judge was not correct so I have grounds for discovery, he didn't present copies so I'm going to ask for them, to cross reference.

susscs's avatar - hani
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #89371
                      April 6, 2010
                      191 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2013, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Thank you all I appreciate the help and prayers had a great day with my kids, had to put the stress and anger aside and remember the beautiful miracles I have in them I will be filing for a new trial on Monday the judge was not correct so I have grounds for discovery, he didn't present copies so I'm going to ask for them, to cross reference.

Changes thank you I read this last night and thought I need it now but as a friend on face book just posted something that mirrors your thoughts I thought I would share

God has perfect timing; never early, never late.

It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith.

But it's worth the wait.

I have the faith and with prayers it gets stronger each day again thank you all.

Sus

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40613 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Glad your staying positive, my thoughts and prayers for you.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"