Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'd really like to know... Has a Jackpot or big prize been won on a MultiDraw ticket?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Japan
Member #131605
August 14, 2012
372 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2013, 2:22 am - IP Logged

I can't seem to find an example in MM or PB...specificaly PB since heheeh I was able to send my brother somemoney and got a few lines for 5 draws

Maybe there has been, 'o maybe one of them thar recent ones but the lottery does not say? Is it really important? Well...you know like most things when you DO see it you feel more like it can happen to you

`

Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee

Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,

Lulled by the moonlight have all passed away

Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,

List while I woo thee with soft melody.

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
    Nutley, New Jersey
    United States
    Member #131058
    August 1, 2012
    875 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2013, 2:48 am - IP Logged

yes. Steven and Kristine White won Powerball on May 8th, 2004. They bought multi-draw tickets for the May 5th and May 8th drawings.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/87590

"Steven White, 40, originally planned to buy tickets only for the drawing on May 5 - a Wednesday - but was inspired to expand his bet when the customer in front of him bought $3 in tickets for both the May 5 and the May 8 drawings."

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2013, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Good question Anfang.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2013, 4:09 am - IP Logged

yes. Steven and Kristine White won Powerball on May 8th, 2004. They bought multi-draw tickets for the May 5th and May 8th drawings.

"Steven White, 40, originally planned to buy tickets only for the drawing on May 5 - a Wednesday - but was inspired to expand his bet when the customer in front of him bought $3 in tickets for both the May 5 and the May 8 drawings."

I love them kind of stories. Like the guy who had to stop at the gas station during a winter storm cause his wife "needed" milk.

Japan
          Member #131605
          August 14, 2012
          372 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2013, 5:16 am - IP Logged

That was 2 draws any won on more multidraws...4..5...?     Any more recent examples?

Japan
            Member #131605
            August 14, 2012
            372 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2013, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Good question Anfang.

Why thank you

Embarassed

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19911 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2013, 6:12 am - IP Logged

I love them kind of stories. Like the guy who had to stop at the gas station during a winter storm cause his wife "needed" milk.

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2013, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the link whiteballz.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2013, 11:17 am - IP Logged

That was 2 draws any won on more multidraws...4..5...?     Any more recent examples?

I'd like to know that my ownself too cuz I've played multi-draws for 28 to 31 days at a time for years and almost never win anything at all on 'em. I've had much better results playing the same numbers on the day of the drawing.

It'd be reassuring to see evidence that multi-draws win on occasion.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #94283
                    July 17, 2010
                    2284 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I have one set of numbers that I've played for 10 draws at a time for the last -- oh, 20 years or more.  Hardly ever win, and never anything over $100.

Japan
                      Member #131605
                      August 14, 2012
                      372 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I'd like to know that my ownself too cuz I've played multi-draws for 28 to 31 days at a time for years and almost never win anything at all on 'em. I've had much better results playing the same numbers on the day of the drawing.

It'd be reassuring to see evidence that multi-draws win on occasion.

Indeed

hehehe I just think it be more of a shocker playing a multidraw then maybe hitting it big of the 5 or 6'th er something.

Even more o shock if you did QP. You know, might as well forget your numbers an then couple draws later BAM ya hit that there 588million$  PB Jackpot hehehe

! I'd really like to see more evidence of it... heLl I'd like to see one of my multidraw lines win so it be evidence for the rest of the multidraw people !

Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2013, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I do remember like a year ago or so there was a young lady in Arkansas that got 5# on the Powerball and she multi-draw the tickets I will try to look for the link.

I Love Pink & Green 1908