Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 and other things that make you faint

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Galena,MO
United States
Member #129328
June 15, 2012
101 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2013, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Ok,I've been working on a chart for about a year now,It has been refined several times as

i learn about the pick 3 lotto in my state of missouri.With that said,I have been really good at getting 2 of 3 numbers on a reg basics lol.But as far as winning,mabe once every month,so not good,Prob my main prob is i dont wish to spend 200 bucks a week and hit more often,i want to pick a handfull of numbers and hit mabe less often but for more profit.Tis hard,but i think possiable,will i get rich,not likely,but can i make a few dollars here and there,I think so,if say you picked 123 and played it 2 times 1 box,and it hit you would have 200 bucks,that would pay for me to play almost a month,6 days a week,mabe both draws 2-3 bucks ea.I dont play every draw,but i like to play 3-4 numbers .50-1 ea.What i want to know is how to be more productive on getting that third number,I use a triangle chart with the last 2 hits as the base,I also use the last 4 pick 4 hits using mirrors and 9999-  for the last colum.90% of the time the numbers are there,and connceted,but i seem to IE pick 123 and its 124.or 675 and its 674 ect.And yes lol would seem simple to play both,but when i do that it seems to pop up 684/134 pops so it makes me faint.any help to continue my path would be great.I keep learning every day,but the goal post keep moving away.Bang Head

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40611 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

good luck to you.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok,I've been working on a chart for about a year now,It has been refined several times as

i learn about the pick 3 lotto in my state of missouri.With that said,I have been really good at getting 2 of 3 numbers on a reg basics lol.But as far as winning,mabe once every month,so not good,Prob my main prob is i dont wish to spend 200 bucks a week and hit more often,i want to pick a handfull of numbers and hit mabe less often but for more profit.Tis hard,but i think possiable,will i get rich,not likely,but can i make a few dollars here and there,I think so,if say you picked 123 and played it 2 times 1 box,and it hit you would have 200 bucks,that would pay for me to play almost a month,6 days a week,mabe both draws 2-3 bucks ea.I dont play every draw,but i like to play 3-4 numbers .50-1 ea.What i want to know is how to be more productive on getting that third number,I use a triangle chart with the last 2 hits as the base,I also use the last 4 pick 4 hits using mirrors and 9999-  for the last colum.90% of the time the numbers are there,and connceted,but i seem to IE pick 123 and its 124.or 675 and its 674 ect.And yes lol would seem simple to play both,but when i do that it seems to pop up 684/134 pops so it makes me faint.any help to continue my path would be great.I keep learning every day,but the goal post keep moving away.Bang Head

I ain't never run up on nothin' that liked to made me faint.

But paragraphs that long do make my eyes go buggy, I'm here to testify.

PipSqueek's avatar - winter
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #140280
        March 15, 2013
        179 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried looking at the numbers farthest out?

maybe add that to the combo you think might hit?

Just an idea. I'm just getting started myself.

I am often one number off or I'll pick a number and it hits the following week.

I'm still trying to work out a system and not spend so much that I give up before I give it a real chance.

Galena,MO
          United States
          Member #129328
          June 15, 2012
          101 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2013, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Have you tried looking at the numbers farthest out?

maybe add that to the combo you think might hit?

Just an idea. I'm just getting started myself.

I am often one number off or I'll pick a number and it hits the following week.

I'm still trying to work out a system and not spend so much that I give up before I give it a real chance.

I have also seen that part lol,IE farthest out.try this Pipsqueek,if you havnt already.

3 colums across

last 4 pick 3 hits in your state

IE

123  678  321

456  901  098

789  234  765

012  567  432

First colum is your hits for the last four draws

Second colum is the mirror of the numbers 1=6 2=7 3=8 4=9 5=0 6=1 7=2 8=3 9=4 0=5

thrid colum is 999-the second colum 999-678=321

do a back test on your state p3 lotto and see if the hits are in those 3 colums,use that as a referance

and see if itll help your workout.Ive noticed in the missouri p3 that itll show 3-4 days of hits,bad prob with this workout is there are still to many numbers,but its a start and mabe youll see something i didnt and work out a system for your state that will have you hitting more often.

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40611 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2013, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I have also seen that part lol,IE farthest out.try this Pipsqueek,if you havnt already.

3 colums across

last 4 pick 3 hits in your state

IE

123  678  321

456  901  098

789  234  765

012  567  432

First colum is your hits for the last four draws

Second colum is the mirror of the numbers 1=6 2=7 3=8 4=9 5=0 6=1 7=2 8=3 9=4 0=5

thrid colum is 999-the second colum 999-678=321

do a back test on your state p3 lotto and see if the hits are in those 3 colums,use that as a referance

and see if itll help your workout.Ive noticed in the missouri p3 that itll show 3-4 days of hits,bad prob with this workout is there are still to many numbers,but its a start and mabe youll see something i didnt and work out a system for your state that will have you hitting more often.

we have a pick 3 forum

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Galena,MO
              United States
              Member #129328
              June 15, 2012
              101 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2013, 7:31 am - IP Logged

we have a pick 3 forum

Im glad we have a pick 3 forum Banana

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                19010 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

@Jonusl

Try the long lost, 134 combo, I posted, I was playing, 134 and 114, Missed the 114 and the payout was big.

Longest out double, 366,  I also like, 115 since 155 hit recently, sometimes, when a double hit, the other side will follow soon.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!