Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling all Texans

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ALX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2013, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Howdy Folks!

I have tried various systems to see what works and does not here in Texas and having problems.  I know right !  LOL

It appears Vtracs and TTT do not work here in Texas (unless I am doing something wrong)  What have you all found to work well for pick 3 and 4 here in Texas?  Any insight on the games in general I would highly appreciate the kind gestures.  I am not looking for JUST the numbers and do not mind doing any and all work associated to get the corret numbers to play

Thanks folks!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5766 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't play P3 a lot. But I like looking at ways to pick numbers. Something I found for the night draw that shows promise is a 1 up/1 down.

What I found is that you take the first number drawn at night for the month, ie: for March the first number drawn at night was 218.

Alternate 1 up and 1 down from 218.

Those 2 numbers hit boxed in March. If you want, play them as combos on your playslip (each number 6 ways) to guarantee a straight if that number is drawn.

This method has hit at least once each month this year at night, and it worked pretty well last year. It doen't seem to do as well for the day draw.

Of course, any system can and will go cold and hot. Back test for yourself and try other ways to work the 1up/1down.

To the best of my knowledge, 1 up/1 down was created by Lucky.

Good luck.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Maine
      United States
      Member #99
      January 27, 2002
      1016 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Howdy Folks!

I have tried various systems to see what works and does not here in Texas and having problems.  I know right !  LOL

It appears Vtracs and TTT do not work here in Texas (unless I am doing something wrong)  What have you all found to work well for pick 3 and 4 here in Texas?  Any insight on the games in general I would highly appreciate the kind gestures.  I am not looking for JUST the numbers and do not mind doing any and all work associated to get the corret numbers to play

Thanks folks!

You need to go to the Texas forum here on Lottery Post and follow what they are doing. Technics has winning numbers almost every day and his advice and methods are right on and very useful......like two numbers from the draw before returning as a pair... he calls it 'double number returns' and all the other posters have been doing it for a long time and know the trends. I don't live in Texas anymore but I check out the site almost everyday and they are making $. Good Luck!

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        904 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

You need to go to the Texas forum here on Lottery Post and follow what they are doing. Technics has winning numbers almost every day and his advice and methods are right on and very useful......like two numbers from the draw before returning as a pair... he calls it 'double number returns' and all the other posters have been doing it for a long time and know the trends. I don't live in Texas anymore but I check out the site almost everyday and they are making $. Good Luck!

I appreciate that input ALX, very much! and THANK YOU!

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          904 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2013, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I don't play P3 a lot. But I like looking at ways to pick numbers. Something I found for the night draw that shows promise is a 1 up/1 down.

What I found is that you take the first number drawn at night for the month, ie: for March the first number drawn at night was 218.

Alternate 1 up and 1 down from 218.

Those 2 numbers hit boxed in March. If you want, play them as combos on your playslip (each number 6 ways) to guarantee a straight if that number is drawn.

This method has hit at least once each month this year at night, and it worked pretty well last year. It doen't seem to do as well for the day draw.

Of course, any system can and will go cold and hot. Back test for yourself and try other ways to work the 1up/1down.

To the best of my knowledge, 1 up/1 down was created by Lucky.

Good luck.

Thank you very much!  I will definately try this

collegem$'s avatar - ts
            Disney Land
            United States
            Member #92265
            June 3, 2010
            7026 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2013, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Howdy Folks!

Thanks folks!

SkyLine69,

Like your pair..so you like to make your wife happy and work with your hands.

Nice to have you join the LP.

This could brighten your game. Try copying from the TX lottery website the Pic 3 and Pic 4 sum it ups..

and What you will find is that when a sum comes D4 it can kick a sum pic 3.  And the same for the pic 3.

&

Pic 3 /D4 sums compliment each other..Like the other day...When we had a sum 6 (D4 side) right after the next game sum 30 happen.

Maybe knowing what sum could play can help narrow your pics and perhaps adjust the pair picking.

Vtracs work in Texas but you have to be patient for them to come back around.

There is a lot to Lottery and many systems.  Keep finding your way, Texas has heavy traffic of posters who know the game. 

I am still learning every day.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              904 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

SkyLine69,

Like your pair..so you like to make your wife happy and work with your hands.

Nice to have you join the LP.

This could brighten your game. Try copying from the TX lottery website the Pic 3 and Pic 4 sum it ups..

and What you will find is that when a sum comes D4 it can kick a sum pic 3.  And the same for the pic 3.

&

Pic 3 /D4 sums compliment each other..Like the other day...When we had a sum 6 (D4 side) right after the next game sum 30 happen.

Maybe knowing what sum could play can help narrow your pics and perhaps adjust the pair picking.

Vtracs work in Texas but you have to be patient for them to come back around.

There is a lot to Lottery and many systems.  Keep finding your way, Texas has heavy traffic of posters who know the game. 

I am still learning every day.

Thanks for the reply!  I looked at the pick 3 and 4 but I do not see where the sums match up or even come close.  What am I missing and what does D4 mean = Daily pick 4?

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                Disney Land
                United States
                Member #92265
                June 3, 2010
                7026 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2013, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply!  I looked at the pick 3 and 4 but I do not see where the sums match up or even come close.  What am I missing and what does D4 mean = Daily pick 4?

SkyLine69,

D4 is short for Daily Pick 4.

When you visit the website you come across a sum it up chart and how it will pay if you sum it up.

There you have

0 or 36 (sums)  down the column..

1 or 35

2 or 34

3 or 33

4 or 32

5 or 31

6 or 30

Let's stop there to show my example..

On March 16th we played a double/double...1122 sum 6 Sun Smileyday game

Very next game on that Saturday it was another double/double ....8787 sum 30Bednight game

Yes, it was not even close in sums, but it was a clue. 

Let's go to the last games of this past week.  Ending on April 6th.

Daily 4 side.

games were 

Sat 9538 sum 25 7116 sum 15

Fri 1749 sum  21 5726 sum 20 ( sum 7 or 20) chart...of pic 3...

Talking pic 3 for just a second. ...340 sum 7 on Pic 3 side...On Saturday morning .. April 6th

On the chart: (Going back to sum it up on how it pays.) (D4)

It shows

11  or  25

15  or   21

See the 11>>> where it is going? 

Could we have a sum 11 soon?

Will it be on Daily 4 side or Pic 3 side?
                Already Posters on the Texas Pic 3 April thread are predicting a sum 11..

Hope this helps.

Below is the root sum charts to go by..Which is totally different from above.

Examine if you like.

http://www.lotterypost.com/charts/pick3/rootsums

http://www.lotterypost.com/charts/pick4/rootsums

GL.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  904 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

SkyLine69,

When you visit the website you come across a sum it up chart and how it will pay if you sum it up.

There you have

1 or 35

2 or 34

3 or 33

4 or 32

5 or 31

6 or 30

Very next game on that Saturday it was another double/double ....8787 sum 30Bednight game

Daily 4 side.

games were 

Talking pic 3 for just a second. ...340 sum 7 on Pic 3 side...On Saturday morning .. April 6th

It shows

11  or  25

15  or   21

Hope this helps.

Examine if you like.

GL.

Thanks for explaiing this to me.  I am sure I am going to have to read it a few times to understand what is what.  I apologize for not responding sooner.  We had a family emergency to take care of

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    904 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

SkyLine69,

There you have

1 or 35

2 or 34

3 or 33

4 or 32

5 or 31

6 or 30

Daily 4 side.

games were 

It shows

11  or  25

15  or   21

Hope this helps.

Examine if you like.

GL.

I have looked for the sum it up page for Texas and I can not find where it is?  What header is it under?

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                      Disney Land
                      United States
                      Member #92265
                      June 3, 2010
                      7026 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for explaiing this to me.  I am sure I am going to have to read it a few times to understand what is what.  I apologize for not responding sooner.  We had a family emergency to take care of

No need to apologize SkyLine69. I hope the family emergency is under control.

Keep in mind, this just an idea, theory, or tool.

I hope it makes Cent$!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                        Disney Land
                        United States
                        Member #92265
                        June 3, 2010
                        7026 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2013, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I have looked for the sum it up page for Texas and I can not find where it is?  What header is it under?

Pic 3..

Side Blue tool bars....

Click on Home,

Click on Games,

Click on Pic 3, 

Click on How to play Pic 3,

Scroll down...

See the pay chart...

Maine
                          United States
                          Member #99
                          January 27, 2002
                          1016 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2013, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate that input ALX, very much! and THANK YOU!

I saw your post in the Texas thread. Lets say you work out that you want to play the two hottest numbers and the second from coldest to make three numbers. Look to see if your numbers are in the numbers that are posted in the thread and play them. Lets say you work out that two numbers from the previous game are going to repeat as a pair, like 4-9. Make your ten pairs, 4-9-1, 4-9-2, 4-9-3 etc. and then look to see if any of them are in the numbers posted in the thread and play them. Use whatever "workout" gives you good results, hi/lo odd/even, mirror #s, sums, your birthday etc. and then compare your numbers to the ones listed. Some posters have a whole page of number that you couldn't possibly play....they are for you to pick and choose. It is fun being clever and trying to create a "workout system" but you can also just use the numbers posted on the thread instead. If you had done that yesterday and decided not to play any doubles and use only Technics 21 numbers you would have won both the midday and eve numbers boxed. If you had played them "any order" for $1 21 times day and 21 times eve you would have won $160 and you'd have $118 to play the next game! These posters have worked very hard, have great experience, methods, and know when and why the trends change. Good luck and win a lot!