Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Last Chance Challange Ends Today @ Noon CDT

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
Elgin, IL
United States
Member #68867
January 1, 2009
1221 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2013, 8:57 am - IP Logged

My Hometown Elgin,IL is having a March Madness  Restaurant contest which includes Family, Friends, & Co-Workers.  The two finalist are Paul's Family Restaurant Vs. Danny's Pizza.  These 2 finalist were here last year at this time & Danny's Pizza won by a landslide due to alot of help from the internet.  We are trying to turn this around & only have 4 hours to do it.  Paul's Restaurant in only down by 121 votes.

I Voted for Paul's Family Restaurant & am asking for your help to do the same.  We only have 4 hours or Noon today for Votes To be Counted.  Any Help will be deeply appreciated. Thanking you in advance

Butch2030

I am changing my challange to:  If Paul's Family Restaurant  wins , I will post a copy of my excel worksheet to view/download of my maindatabase file of the Powerball game.  This is the main file I use to determine my various Groups in the " Combos & Patterns" file which can be viewed at https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

You can Vote by going to www.facebook.com/downtownelgin select the poster below & click on "LIKE".

As of this morning Paul's Family Restaurant is losing by 121 votes to Danny's Pizza.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

My Hometown Elgin,IL is having a March Madness  Restaurant contest which includes Family, Friends, & Co-Workers.  The two finalist are Paul's Family Restaurant Vs. Danny's Pizza.  These 2 finalist were here last year at this time & Danny's Pizza won by a landslide due to alot of help from the internet.  We are trying to turn this around & only have 4 hours to do it.  Paul's Restaurant in only down by 121 votes.

I Voted for Paul's Family Restaurant & am asking for your help to do the same.  We only have 4 hours or Noon today for Votes To be Counted.  Any Help will be deeply appreciated. Thanking you in advance

Butch2030

I am changing my challange to:  If Paul's Family Restaurant  wins , I will post a copy of my excel worksheet to view/download of my maindatabase file of the Powerball game.  This is the main file I use to determine my various Groups in the " Combos & Patterns" file which can be viewed at https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

You can Vote by going to www.facebook.com/downtownelgin select the poster below & click on "LIKE".

As of this morning Paul's Family Restaurant is losing by 121 votes to Danny's Pizza.

I voted for Paul's, Butch.

Hope ya make it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1221 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2013, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Thanks rdgrnr,

I really hope they win this year.  About 2 hrs left.  I will find out late this afternoon who won & I will post the winner.

Don't get me wrong, they both have excellent food.  But, Paul's Family Restaurant, has a certain aura about them.  They make you feel like you are part of their family.   I know the names of the owners, servers, busboys, & cooks at Paul's.  I cannot name one person that work at Danny's.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Keep us posted on the results Buth.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Elgin, IL
          United States
          Member #68867
          January 1, 2009
          1221 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2013, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Keep us posted on the results Buth.

And the Winner is......................................................................

Paul's Family Restaurant

On Paul's Family Restaurant Facebook Page, they show a picture of Paul's owners holding a Trophy with the caption:

" I think this picture is worth 1000 words!  Guess who won?  We are so grateful to all of you for all of your support! "

On behalf of Paul's Family Restaurant, I would like to thank all the members at LP who helped make this possible.  I will find out more information tomorrow when I go over to congratulate them.

Thanks again for your support,

Butch2030

P.S.  I will be posting my file tomorrow.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #133462
            September 30, 2012
            5946 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

And the Winner is......................................................................

Paul's Family Restaurant

On Paul's Family Restaurant Facebook Page, they show a picture of Paul's owners holding a Trophy with the caption:

" I think this picture is worth 1000 words!  Guess who won?  We are so grateful to all of you for all of your support! "

On behalf of Paul's Family Restaurant, I would like to thank all the members at LP who helped make this possible.  I will find out more information tomorrow when I go over to congratulate them.

Thanks again for your support,

Butch2030

P.S.  I will be posting my file tomorrow.

Party

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Elgin, IL
              United States
              Member #68867
              January 1, 2009
              1221 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2013, 11:57 am - IP Logged

To Download my work file on the Powerball Game - Go To -  https://www.box.com/s/pkvfqbdnzkznbi0xnafa

I will try to explain this file on Forum - Lottery Systems.

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL & Me.....................................

It will take awhile to explain so bear with me.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2013, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey Butch, maybe you could talk Paul into naming that sandwich the "Lottery Post Panini" in recognition of our herculean effort in this come-from-behind victory.

Or the least he could do is name a side dish "Todd's Tasty Turnips" or something like that.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                  Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2013, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Hey Butch, maybe you could talk Paul into naming that sandwich the "Lottery Post Panini" in recognition of our herculean effort in this come-from-behind victory.

Or the least he could do is name a side dish "Todd's Tasty Turnips" or something like that.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Yes Nod                LOL               Smile