Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Attention North Carolina Scratch Off Players!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
High Point, NC
United States
Member #133621
October 4, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

The $20 card, $200,000 a Year For Life is being pulled with a 4 million dollar top prize and a 1 million dollar prize still available. These two prizes are due to hit any time now. The lottery is trying to pull these cards before they hit which is wrong. I’d advise all the NC players to purchase this card if they can find it as it is ripe to pay out. I need your help in keeping NC from pocketing these prizes. Do what you can to invest in one of these cards if you find them. I wish you much luck and it would tickle me to death to see someone from this board win the big money. Go get them and good luck.

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
    California
    United States
    Member #112364
    June 17, 2011
    661 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

The $20 card, $200,000 a Year For Life is being pulled with a 4 million dollar top prize and a 1 million dollar prize still available. These two prizes are due to hit any time now. The lottery is trying to pull these cards before they hit which is wrong. I’d advise all the NC players to purchase this card if they can find it as it is ripe to pay out. I need your help in keeping NC from pocketing these prizes. Do what you can to invest in one of these cards if you find them. I wish you much luck and it would tickle me to death to see someone from this board win the big money. Go get them and good luck.

If the remaining tickets with top prizes are never printed or printed but never leave the warehouse, I would have to say that it's a false advertisement. There should be a law that requires the lottery to print and distribute all the winning tickets (from the lowest prize to the top prize), as advertised in the prize payout table, before discontinuing the tickets.

High Point, NC
      United States
      Member #133621
      October 4, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

If the remaining tickets with top prizes are never printed or printed but never leave the warehouse, I would have to say that it's a false advertisement. There should be a law that requires the lottery to print and distribute all the winning tickets (from the lowest prize to the top prize), as advertised in the prize payout table, before discontinuing the tickets.

No doubt redhot. Also, it's not fair to those that invested in that game since the 2nd top prize hit. They got the rug pulled out from underneath them.

Romancandle's avatar - moon
        Upacreek
        United States
        Member #136306
        December 8, 2012
        431 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

That's a bummer... I agree, it should be illegal ... however, I'm not so sure you should run out and buy every last ticket still available... I highly doubt the very top tier prizes ever left the warehouse.  You're most likely buying up the last round of losers or small winners.

This practice by the lotteries happens more often than you may realize... You should stop playing any scratcher when most of the top tier prizes have been won because of this shady lottery tactic.

-RC

High Point, NC
          United States
          Member #133621
          October 4, 2012
          58 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2013, 8:17 am - IP Logged

That's a bummer... I agree, it should be illegal ... however, I'm not so sure you should run out and buy every last ticket still available... I highly doubt the very top tier prizes ever left the warehouse.  You're most likely buying up the last round of losers or small winners.

This practice by the lotteries happens more often than you may realize... You should stop playing any scratcher when most of the top tier prizes have been won because of this shady lottery tactic.

That’s a good point roman and one I hadn’t considered. I can’t find them anywhere anyway. I’ve never seen a card disappear that fast. They hit every retailer this week alone in the area.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6305 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! good point Romancandle

I Love Pink & Green 1908