Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

algorithmos

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2013, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Hello, how to create an algorithm to see patterns in lottery, within the matrix of each lottery,
  Example = the algorithm, will see design, type union of segments (chunks of rows and columns in the matrix, is also other standards, the number attention is not brought into question
  Only the standard, and some simulations to see hit the standard 80% to 100%, this will be very good to have the first pattern after the filters to avoid the conflict in the filters,
The algorithm must be taught, and see patterns and coordinated positions within the matrix of a lottery, every number has the same chance to get out, but certain patterns can output more frequently, it is we create.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2013, 9:38 am - IP Logged

How are we doing with English today?

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

How are we doing with English today?

Translation:  we can get some pretty pictures with colors that look like DNA

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2122 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2013, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Hello, sergem, the first goal is to see a good number of patterns of each lottery (the lottery are the same too), and then filter to avoid conflict in the parameters of the filters
          So is seeing little drawings within the matrix of the lottery, because if a particular pattern (a figure) is 100%, just an error in the parameter of the filter (a filter wrong) that the bet goes wrong, then we must first discover patterns.
        If mathematically you could only get to a certain point in the lottery, then the math
          Never vain predict 100% is walking in a circle, the way is to predict 70% of the bet, ie
          A lottery 49/6 predict of3, 4 numbers, part always impossible to predict
          But up to 4 lottery numbers from a 49/6, we will attack, to provide a portion of the forecast
          In a lottery, ie the random factor to come in our favor

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2013, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Being half German, I find that your English and punctuation is not acceptable. I am not ready to lower my standards for you. I put you on my block list.

Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2013, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Translation:  we can get some pretty pictures with colors that look like DNA

s

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Being half German, I find that your English and punctuation is not acceptable. I am not ready to lower my standards for you. I put you on my block list.

Dr San has some interesting ideas.  Part of the battle so to speak is understanding his interpretation of the puzzle.  More power to him and Dr keep up the good work you are bound to hit it big!

Lurking

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello, sergem, google, translates very badly placed before the synonyms,
                  About dna, have you ever noticed that the triad has to match another
                  Triade!! That is, a lottery has trios 49/6 with no matches
                  Others trios, trios so there it is very difficult to mix a lot, this is just a small pattern, there are many others picked up assuming = 3 quadrants or 3 groups, say I, II, IV or adenine, cytosine and thymine .

this choice came from the DNA (natural tips earlier ...) and will exit ACU, or RNA (natural results bettable 'usable') or another name ..

ACU is a threonine ..
                A C U Threonine C4H9NO3
                A C C
                A C A
                A C G

note that started with ACT or 15 +13 +16 = 44 atoms and dozens broke into a compound containing 4 +9 +1 +3 = 17 tens, and final assembly meets three tens of a quadrant, 1 and 2 of another of another, in practice will be a reagrupador doubles and cracks.

which scores you ask, well that must meet the 45 composite scores of 3 quarters, or three groups, must comply exactly 9 hydrogens of the 15 hydrogens of the 3 quadrants and stuff.

carbon bonds be broken good which contain marks, for example for quadrant I, some cracks.

crack t + d suit Duke dozen missing
                05/24/03 - 51 3 48335958
                05-23-24 - 51 2 49350943
                05/03/23 - 49 3 46342953

obviously that one can choose the way you want (taking into consideration the latest, the latest, the highest performance or frequency, etc.).

Others say softs compounds combinations with similar results.
                An example of a 60/6, but can also be 49/6

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2013, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2013, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello, everyone knew, that when a woman is impregnated, has 50/50
                      Chance of being male or female (middle column does not go ahhhh!)
                      Sergem, starting from there, maria as God knew man would have it 50/50?
                      That is how God knew his son (later called jesus) would
                      Male, could be female attention!! I'm just talking about the 50/50
                      The possibility of being born male or female (even or odd) another question
                      Because in big cities and small town is a balance at birth
                      Among men and women,

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Among men and women,

But how could within the concourse of a framework of time the DNA structure replicates to the point of obstinance

within the double helix exposing itself to quantum numeric intangibles which justifies the part of being that when subjugated to inaccuracies

failes to account for the triad of genomes found in the undeing base of the whole structure. This I find very amusing, because if the answer is to be found and released within the problematic recourse or the total unwinding, we may find that the numeric consequence will then lend a pattern for determining random number displacement which then could be applied to a lottery and therefore predicting winning numbers within the matrix of the cell of 12.

I could win a noble prize for this theory.Party

Hope this helps top clarify things.Crazy

United States
                        Member #110594
                        May 8, 2011
                        885 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Among men and women,

Among men and women,

NOT IN BRAZIL! HOT CHICKS OUT NUMBER GUYS 4-1!!!!Banana

You must live in a town called 50-50.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Hello, flossdog, there is little research material on the patterns of DNA arrays to see lotteries, lottery good example of a 49/6, lines preicisam not be exactly 6 numbers can be 10 or 12, then of course have to calacualar 6, but the important thing is to find
                          Arrays of different shapes, different curves, to give 100% of the time, you can master it, and coordinates with various matrices, we still have to create and simulate the number of
                            Lottery seek balance, depending on the size of the lottery, your cycle out all the numbers, the fact is that muitoas triads, is more likely to have joined other
                            Trios odd pairs to triplets (in the case of a 49/6) flossdog the many tables inclivel
                            When you hover the computer can quickly notice the diagonals like
                            Dna forming, separating and uniting again, then into the problem (the lottery) have the solution, the problem itself have the solution, through the patterns of coordinated union of diagonal segments, we have a lot of study to simulate

Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #126396
                            April 8, 2012
                            400 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2013, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Wow..That was not very nice..

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2013, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Hello, tvpventures have a problem, we want to provide 100% the result of a lottery, where the right is predicting 3-4 number in the case of a 49/6 which has 6 numbers drawn
                                Set up to 4 numbers seems to be the best. In the pairs would pick3, which falatam The two will be random, try to predict all of a lottery, we get due to a number of factors that we have no control, it's that simple, the random factor (25%) always will have.