Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Bible...Two Odd One Even

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky Charms.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Wilson, NC
United States
Member #138740
February 5, 2013
5 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2013, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Hello to all and thanks for taking the time to view this.  I'm new to the nos. game in all its forms and lately I've been indulging in the Pick 3.  After reading many posts on here on how others keep from "shooting in the dark" when it comes to playing, I came across a thread based on the Lottery Bible.  I'm in NC and finding the book was not a problem.  After reading the book, I've come to understand some of the workouts from it but one.  This is the Two Odd One Even Looking For One Point Off Match / Two Even One Odd Looking For One Point Off Match. 

I have no problems getting the rundown numbers and eliminating the doubles.  Yet, the part where you "change one number on each until we have a match" is mystifying me.  Does anyone have a true understanding of this and help me decipher this?  The system looks promising and I would really love to grasp its concept.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2013, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello to all and thanks for taking the time to view this.  I'm new to the nos. game in all its forms and lately I've been indulging in the Pick 3.  After reading many posts on here on how others keep from "shooting in the dark" when it comes to playing, I came across a thread based on the Lottery Bible.  I'm in NC and finding the book was not a problem.  After reading the book, I've come to understand some of the workouts from it but one.  This is the Two Odd One Even Looking For One Point Off Match / Two Even One Odd Looking For One Point Off Match. 

I have no problems getting the rundown numbers and eliminating the doubles.  Yet, the part where you "change one number on each until we have a match" is mystifying me.  Does anyone have a true understanding of this and help me decipher this?  The system looks promising and I would really love to grasp its concept.

I do not have the book, however I was looking at the video where the same question was asked. Was this " Two Odd One Even Looking For One Point Off Match / Two Even One Odd Looking For One Point Off Match", talked about at the end of that particular video? 

Wilson, NC
      United States
      Member #138740
      February 5, 2013
      5 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

A video?  I'm not aware of the video you mentioned.  Care to point me to it?  I'll take a look and see it's in reference to the LB method.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2013, 3:43 am - IP Logged

A video?  I'm not aware of the video you mentioned.  Care to point me to it?  I'll take a look and see it's in reference to the LB method.

Here is a link, I know we are not allowed to talk about other web sites.

Look up the persons name mentioned in the thread & where, make sure you find the lottery bible videos.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/256442/2909743 

Wilson, NC
          United States
          Member #138740
          February 5, 2013
          5 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Oh ok, I've been there and done that as well.  As a matter of fact it is from those series of videos that I became aware of the lottery bible.  The workout she's doing from the LB are her own and not from the workouts in the book.  Alot of people freestyle and come up with their own workouts while using the LB.  Yet I would like to learn to use this one particular workout this book gives us.