Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida tickets?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by th19940305.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #1695
June 17, 2003
18 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Do you find that they have taken some tickets off the reels and pushing others? There are tickets I cannot find but all the recent ones are everywhere. What is up with that?

Hollywood, fl
    United States
    Member #140096
    March 10, 2013
    376 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Well I still see some old ones but definitely more of the new ones, they probably make more by selling the new ones.

I can't find BDB, jubilee, Florida black and a few others

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #1695
      June 17, 2003
      18 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Florida Black and Jubilee expires in June so I imagine they cannot be reordered at this point. What I can't inderstand is why the absence of BDB? It is no where near it's end unless the top prizes have been sold and not yet turned in.

Hollywood, fl
        United States
        Member #140096
        March 10, 2013
        376 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Florida Black and Jubilee expires in June so I imagine they cannot be reordered at this point. What I can't inderstand is why the absence of BDB? It is no where near it's end unless the top prizes have been sold and not yet turned in.

I was at the DO the other day and they had almost every ticket in play except Black, jubillee, BDB and maybe a few others. I did see the Guy harbey scratchoffs though and some other real old games

Wish i had brought cash because there were some games i have never played there.

James1 says he has seen BDB but i have not seen any stores stocking it in a while