Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

People, prediction, computers and softwares.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1076 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2013, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Some people might think that accurate prediction of lottery numbers is either impossible or that if it can be done, it can only be done with supercomputers and or by a maths genius.

A computer, super or not, can't do anything by itself, it needs to have programs' instructions in it and somebody using it right, without software and an operator it is expensive trash.

As for a math genius or Ph.D. he or she can't predict accurate lottery numbers any better than Joe the carpenter and or Richard the mason, maybe Jason the gardener is better than Einstein the Genius at predicting accurate lottery numbers, even Joe Blow the handyman might be better at that than Anthony the astrophysicist.

Looking for a lottery prediction math formula? Good luck on finding one!

Is the science of math telling you that accurate lottery prediction is not possible?

No wonder that so called math geniuses can't out lottery predict Jason the homeless street bum.

Jason didn't know that lottery numbers could not be predicted, so he predicted them, maybe he could not predict them if he knew better.

---------------

Those people and names are fiction.

----------------

While some people might do O.K. without computers and softwares, some of us can do better with the right softwares if we do have the right softwares, a lot of the softwares are either not good or at least not good enough.

Also, not everybody uses the same prediction techniques.

Over the last few years I have not spent much time thinking about the lottery, I feel like I am:

"Lottery Burnt-Out"

Some people and lottery programs went out of business while some others are behind and very outdated and yet others are so. so. that is they might get some updates every now and then, but probably nothing that will really help the predictor win lottery jackpots.

No matter how much junk you put in a lottery program, junk is junk.

Of course, it beats having no lottery software at all, at least some of them help some.

I have not tested all lottery softwares and some people do better with some of them than other people do.

What is trash to some might be or seem to be a treasure to others.

There are as many opinions as there are people.

To each, their own.

Good Luck!

If you can predict the right winning numbers among a more or less small pool of numbers, then wheeling and filtering might not be too much of a big deal.

But if you predict by filtering from a really full wheel, then you need the very best filtering tools and filtering prediction technique.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody feels insulted, I am not talking about you, nor about any of your softwares.

About all maths people, geniuses, P.H.D.s Etc, this all is a work of fiction a tale and not reality, a joke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Some people might think that accurate prediction of lottery numbers is either impossible or that if it can be done, it can only be done with supercomputers and or by a maths genius.

A computer, super or not, can't do anything by itself, it needs to have programs' instructions in it and somebody using it right, without software and an operator it is expensive trash.

As for a math genius or Ph.D. he or she can't predict accurate lottery numbers any better than Joe the carpenter and or Richard the mason, maybe Jason the gardener is better than Einstein the Genius at predicting accurate lottery numbers, even Joe Blow the handyman might be better at that than Anthony the astrophysicist.

Looking for a lottery prediction math formula? Good luck on finding one!

Is the science of math telling you that accurate lottery prediction is not possible?

No wonder that so called math geniuses can't out lottery predict Jason the homeless street bum.

Jason didn't know that lottery numbers could not be predicted, so he predicted them, maybe he could not predict them if he knew better.

---------------

Those people and names are fiction.

----------------

While some people might do O.K. without computers and softwares, some of us can do better with the right softwares if we do have the right softwares, a lot of the softwares are either not good or at least not good enough.

Also, not everybody uses the same prediction techniques.

Over the last few years I have not spent much time thinking about the lottery, I feel like I am:

"Lottery Burnt-Out"

Some people and lottery programs went out of business while some others are behind and very outdated and yet others are so. so. that is they might get some updates every now and then, but probably nothing that will really help the predictor win lottery jackpots.

No matter how much junk you put in a lottery program, junk is junk.

Of course, it beats having no lottery software at all, at least some of them help some.

I have not tested all lottery softwares and some people do better with some of them than other people do.

What is trash to some might be or seem to be a treasure to others.

There are as many opinions as there are people.

To each, their own.

Good Luck!

If you can predict the right winning numbers among a more or less small pool of numbers, then wheeling and filtering might not be too much of a big deal.

But if you predict by filtering from a really full wheel, then you need the very best filtering tools and filtering prediction technique.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody feels insulted, I am not talking about you, nor about any of your softwares.

About all maths people, geniuses, P.H.D.s Etc, this all is a work of fiction a tale and not reality, a joke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason should be the Mason.

And the Gardener's name should be Chance.

Just my opinion...

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Jason should be the Mason.

And the Gardener's name should be Chance.

Just my opinion...

LOL!

And I think Joe should be the plumber.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

LOL!

LOL  I missed that one. Thumbs Up

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

LOL!

I Agree! And the handyman should be Jack..... Just sayin.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

That's a reasonable proposition.

I think MonEl will be very happy with the improvements.

--Edmund Burke

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

That's a reasonable proposition.

I think MonEl will be very happy with the improvements.

I Agree! It makes the whole story so much more plausible.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes very good suggestion, although I would prefer Jack to be the bum.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes very good suggestion, although I would prefer Jack to be the bum.

I was thinking Jack of all trades, and perhaps Hobo Joe.

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking Jack of all trades, and perhaps Hobo Joe.

Yeah Jack of all trades sounds good, we can keep it. (if its ok with the OP),

But dont forget the POTUS made Joe the Plumber a household name.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Jack of all trades sounds good, we can keep it. (if its ok with the OP),

But dont forget the POTUS made Joe the Plumber a household name.

I Agree! We keep Joe the plumber and Jason the Mason. Perhaps he would like Jammy the Genius?

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! We keep Joe the plumber and Jason the Mason. Perhaps he would like Jammy the Genius?

Actually it could be Jammy the genius astrophysicist hobo.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Actually it could be Jammy the genius astrophysicist hobo.

Maybe he could go with Jammy Rocket Man the intergalactic space drifter?

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he could go with Jammy Rocket Man the intergalactic space drifter?

Thinking of...

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

Dead