Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Tickets??

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheOtherOne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Miami, Florida
United States
Member #111795
June 2, 2011
581 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2013, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey All, 

I will be in Nashville next weekend, and I'm wondering what $10 or $20 games can be recommended. I don't see anywhere that shows the actual odds for the games--just the overall odds. The $25 game has better overall odds than Florida's $25 game, so I may try it.

United States
    Member #118425
    October 30, 2011
    147 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

That $25 ticket just came out... On the $20s I would play 2 million bonanza or 3 million mega cash or win for life
    On $10 I would play jumbo jumbo bucks or big money maker

United States
      Member #118425
      October 30, 2011
      147 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Just to warn you now but tn lottery scratch offs are probably one of the worst states

pcurtis's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        fayetteville tn
        United States
        Member #68983
        January 3, 2009
        1829 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2013, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Just to warn you now but tn lottery scratch offs are probably one of the worst states

I Agree!

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I definitely recall seeing some TN players saying that the scratch offs are not that good in the state.... but I'm going to give it a shot, ha! I will try the $25 since it's a new game, but I wish there was a grid showing the actual breakdown of odds, at least here in Florida we have that. I'd like to see the odds at hitting $500, etc.... 

Thanks for the recommendations on games, and the heads up, HA!

United States
            Member #118425
            October 30, 2011
            147 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I definitely recall seeing some TN players saying that the scratch offs are not that good in the state.... but I'm going to give it a shot, ha! I will try the $25 since it's a new game, but I wish there was a grid showing the actual breakdown of odds, at least here in Florida we have that. I'd like to see the odds at hitting $500, etc.... 

They only give the odds of all prizes to the retailers when they first come out.. Most stores won't let you see them though

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
              Nashville, TN
              United States
              Member #86739
              February 9, 2010
              483 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2013, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I bought a roll of the new $25 ones last week. Did better than I thought I would but didn't profit.

I too wish TN would list all odds and all remaining prizes. They only list the top 3 remaining prizes so be sure to consider that.

Good luck and let us know how you do!