Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would winning the Lottery be the Greatest thing to ever have happened in Your Life?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4146 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Or..

Finding Money You Didn’t Know You Had – You reach into your pocket and find a $20 bill from the last time you wore these jeans.  You aren’t rich, but you are richer than you were a second earlier.

A Familiar Smell – You just pulled into your parent’s driveway and opened the car door.  You haven’t been home in a long while.  You smell familiarity in the air, the scent of a large pine tree in the neighbor’s yard.  As you head through the front door, more familiar smells consume your senses.  Gosh, it feels good to be home…

Holding Hands with Someone You Love – Every time she grabs your hand you are overcome with an awareness of how much she means to you.  Holding hands is sensual and physically intimate, yet subtle.  There are few people you allow to hold your hand, so when it happens you can be sure that the moment is special.

Or is it still Money? 

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6305 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2013, 5:09 am - IP Logged

Im a little confused dont know if I'm suppose too pick one of the option or my ownWhat? so I will do both. I pick Finding money I didn't have.

the greatest thing to ever happen that would be the day I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior then my hubby & boys.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #129225
      June 13, 2012
      546 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2013, 7:27 am - IP Logged

While winning the lottery would be great fun and very exciting it would not be the "greatest thing to ever happen in my life".

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:21 am - IP Logged

HMMMMM I guess being born and getting to live a long enjoyable life is first...but since my life is already great in my eyes winnig the lottery would be the perverbial icing on the top....and Im ready for the icing LOL

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4146 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Im a little confused dont know if I'm suppose too pick one of the option or my ownWhat? so I will do both. I pick Finding money I didn't have.

the greatest thing to ever happen that would be the day I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior then my hubby & boys.

Confused DCF- don't be. The point l was making is that " sometimes" money can replace the important things like family &  experiences we may have/had.

For instance the case of the Mother & Son ending up in court in California over a lottery win. That is a vey rare case but it highlights what money can do, hopefully we all wish that if we ever became winners it would not change us to that extreme.

By the way: Your Choice is excellent.

Dance

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6305 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2013, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Confused DCF- don't be. The point l was making is that " sometimes" money can replace the important things like family &  experiences we may have/had.

For instance the case of the Mother & Son ending up in court in California over a lottery win. That is a vey rare case but it highlights what money can do, hopefully we all wish that if we ever became winners it would not change us to that extreme.

By the way: Your Choice is excellent.

Dance

LOL ....ok cause you know i'm a little specialWink

I Love Pink & Green 1908

janem's avatar - cat computer.jpg
              California
              United States
              Member #69399
              January 9, 2009
              380 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2013, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

It would probably be in the top three.

It was always in the stars for me to be a lottery winner.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                Nova Scotia
                Canada
                Member #9934
                December 27, 2004
                891 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2013, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I would like to travel outside of Canada and get my passport and the money first that would be one of the greatest things to happen to me, also I want to win enough in the lottery to move out of the residence I am in now..

Also I found $20 last week when I was out walking.. I would like that to happen more often..

Dance

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2013, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #61435
                    May 22, 2008
                    910 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

No, but it would finance some of the best times!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

"...the day I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior..."

Me too, dallas, me too! Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Or..

Finding Money You Didn’t Know You Had – You reach into your pocket and find a $20 bill from the last time you wore these jeans.  You aren’t rich, but you are richer than you were a second earlier.

A Familiar Smell – You just pulled into your parent’s driveway and opened the car door.  You haven’t been home in a long while.  You smell familiarity in the air, the scent of a large pine tree in the neighbor’s yard.  As you head through the front door, more familiar smells consume your senses.  Gosh, it feels good to be home…

Holding Hands with Someone You Love – Every time she grabs your hand you are overcome with an awareness of how much she means to you.  Holding hands is sensual and physically intimate, yet subtle.  There are few people you allow to hold your hand, so when it happens you can be sure that the moment is special.

Or is it still Money? 

Money comes first. Once you have plenty of it, you can smell the pie grandma is baking from the driveway and say to yourself, hmmmmm, that smells sooo good, and I have 10 million in the bank. lol

Then you can hold your lover's hand knowing how she/he will never ever worry about the next paycheck.

Or, reaching into your pocket only to find a wad of hundreds 5 inches thick, the last time you wore those jeans.

The only thing that money can't do is cure an incurable disease. That's where the buck stops.

No amount of good smells, beautiful sunsets, a cute baby laughing, puppy's tail wagging, will ever relieve my mind when all I do is wonder whether my next paycheck will continue coming in or stop. At least in my case. We live on a planet that demands you and I to have plenty of money to secure our future. I can always save the endangered flying squirrel afterwards.Green laugh

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                          Nutley, New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #131058
                          August 1, 2012
                          875 Posts
                          Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

winning the lottery >>>>>>>>>>> familiar smell

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19964 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Money comes first. Once you have plenty of it, you can smell the pie grandma is baking from the driveway and say to yourself, hmmmmm, that smells sooo good, and I have 10 million in the bank. lol

Then you can hold your lover's hand knowing how she/he will never ever worry about the next paycheck.

Or, reaching into your pocket only to find a wad of hundreds 5 inches thick, the last time you wore those jeans.

The only thing that money can't do is cure an incurable disease. That's where the buck stops.

No amount of good smells, beautiful sunsets, a cute baby laughing, puppy's tail wagging, will ever relieve my mind when all I do is wonder whether my next paycheck will continue coming in or stop. At least in my case. We live on a planet that demands you and I to have plenty of money to secure our future. I can always save the endangered flying squirrel afterwards.Green laugh

so touching

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

so touching

LMAO !

LOL