Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you won with a numbers system... [POLL]

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Would you reveal the way you picked the correct numbers?

Yes, I'd explain it during the press conference [ 3 ]  [12.50%]
Yes, but I'd be vague in exactly what I did [ 2 ]  [8.33%]
No, I would lie & say they just came to me [ 6 ]  [25.00%]
No, but I would later reveal my method in a book [ 1 ]  [4.17%]
Wouldn't even mention it unless asked. [ 4 ]  [16.67%]
Numbers system? What's a numbers system? [ 5 ]  [20.83%]
Other (comment below) [ 3 ]  [12.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 24 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Tampa, FL
United States
Member #121764
January 16, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2013, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

If you developed your own numbers system over a period of trial and error that resulted in you winning the Powerball jackpot, would you reveal this system for free, write a book and sell it, or just never even mention it?

Everytime a winner wins the jackpot with their own numbers, they ask, "How did you come up with the numbers?"  Well, would you be willing to explain it to them, show them all your paperwork and how you worked out the numbers, or just tell the reporters, "they came to me in a dream"?

I'd probably just tell them the numbers appeared to me after bumping my head or something ridiculous like that in order to make people believe something supernatural occurred LOL

...Someone's going to win eventually...

...Never know, could be me...

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #77815
    August 1, 2009
    3460 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2013, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

If you developed your own numbers system over a period of trial and error that resulted in you winning the Powerball jackpot, would you reveal this system for free, write a book and sell it, or just never even mention it?

Everytime a winner wins the jackpot with their own numbers, they ask, "How did you come up with the numbers?"  Well, would you be willing to explain it to them, show them all your paperwork and how you worked out the numbers, or just tell the reporters, "they came to me in a dream"?

I'd probably just tell them the numbers appeared to me after bumping my head or something ridiculous like that in order to make people believe something supernatural occurred LOL

Sure I would and probably hold free seminars online. I would be lottery made millionaire and I would not be affected if someone else hit the big one. If a few people are able to fulfill their dream of winning Powerball great.

Guess Who's Back?

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2013, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Winning a JP with a system once doesn't prove your system works because luck could've been involved. However, had you proven on paper that you hit the previous 3 JPs or more with your system, then I'd say you had a winner.

I personally don't believe it's possible to hit the JP on a regular basis with any system. The odds are too astronomical for any Human to defeat on an ongoing basis.

So I really can't answer your question based on the two scenarios I mentioned above.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19874 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2013, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

i would say no-one ever listen when i had some ideas so why bother now. No Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Tampa, FL
          United States
          Member #121764
          January 16, 2012
          188 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Winning a JP with a system once doesn't prove your system works because luck could've been involved. However, had you proven on paper that you hit the previous 3 JPs or more with your system, then I'd say you had a winner.

I personally don't believe it's possible to hit the JP on a regular basis with any system. The odds are too astronomical for any Human to defeat on an ongoing basis.

So I really can't answer your question based on the two scenarios I mentioned above.

Although statistics would disagree with me, I have had quite a bit of success when picking numbers by looking at previous drawings.  Although any number is likely to come up and any streak is likely to continue.  I am a firm believer in "reverting to the mean".  Even though the mean can be created over a series of thousands or millions of draws.  I, personally, have created my OWN system that has helped me pinpoint patterns/ trends better than just blindly choosing.  Even though I have yet to win a jackpot, in my opinion from my results, I am able to increase me chances of winning by doing what I do in picking numbers.

When I say, "numbers system"..I don't mean cracking the code as there is no code to crack.  I am just asking if you sat down and figured out, "Okay I'll play this number for this reason based on what I am seeing in the trends. I will not play that number because of whatever whatever..." that to me is a system or a methodology in choosing from a set of numbers.  I believe the media would be interested in hearing that whether it can be duplicated or not.  It's more than just saying, I picked QP.  For a human to pick and choose between 59 numbers + 35 numbers to correctly choose the numbers based on a 'system' is more than just pure luck.

...Someone's going to win eventually...

...Never know, could be me...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10353 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I would explain it away with some 'lotto gibberish', paraphraing Abbott & Costellos' 'kangaroo straight' in poker with a lotto 'kangaroo hop'.

Well you have a single digit base number as your first number, then add 11 to it, 5 to that, take the average of those three and round down to a whole number, add 31 and subtract 6.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2013, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I would tell them but I wouldn't try to explain it.  I've notice when I try to explain something, people just want to argue.  They are like kids when you answer their questions with "no",they want to know "why not".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I'd say they were given to me by an itinerant whirling dervish.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

PlayToWin47's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                  Joplin MO
                  United States
                  Member #138489
                  January 28, 2013
                  190 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2013, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Even though I can collect anonymously in Kansas, it does look like they do a press release, just without the personal information.

I do have my own system (strategy) ... a very simple system ... simple enough that there are surely others that use it.  I would not reveal it for the press release.

However, after I win a jackpot ... collect anonymously ... and after a couple of months or so for any dust to settle ... I will probably do a one-time post here, to let y'all know what I did that I think helped me to win.

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                    Nutley, New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #131058
                    August 1, 2012
                    875 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

i'd probably keep it to myself. Even if I shared this numbers system to people for free, it would only be a matter of time before the lottery officials change the matrix making the number system useless.

Think about it. If everyone knew a foolproof way to win Powerball, then PB will always be at the minimum $40 million because people would win all the time. Lottery officials would need to change the matrix just to keep PB from going bankrupt. How would you like to see a new lottery game that's 5/99 + 1/70?

That's what might happen if everyone knew a foolproof way to win with the current matrix.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5123 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

To Whom it MAY CONCERN:

psykomo has a team talking with one....of the "big" jackpot commissions.

my team has informed the commission of the psyko system WIN-IT-NOW!

after 13 weeks of playin down and dirty...we see cracks in the commission!

they are about to pay the price we feel the WIN-IT-NOW is WORTH $$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

psykomo wants to THANK ALL MY FRIEND's on D Lottery Post

PS:

had to vote other

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

To Whom it MAY CONCERN:

psykomo has a team talking with one....of the "big" jackpot commissions.

my team has informed the commission of the psyko system WIN-IT-NOW!

after 13 weeks of playin down and dirty...we see cracks in the commission!

they are about to pay the price we feel the WIN-IT-NOW is WORTH $$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

psykomo wants to THANK ALL MY FRIEND's on D Lottery Post

PS:

had to vote other

You're welcome Psyko, glad I could help...  See Ya!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Id just give it away.....instead of strangers asking me for money Id give them the system and let them go win a fortune of the own LOL so they'd stop asking for mine...but Id also have a disclaimer attached saying that outcomes vary and that they may or may not win using the system